Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Yeah! I've saved them just the other day...

I don't know if this guy is really Jimmy ...2zf351t.jpg

...while I'm almost sure this is him 2uesioo.jpg

I doubt the first one is him but the second one...wasn't Jimmy a little older than this when he first picked up a guitar? This kid looks to be about 8 years old.

And...

schoolpic.jpg

What an adorable little lad!

Who'd have guessed he'd have grown up to play some of the best and loudest guitar in rock 'n' roll, in between bonking women, swilling Jack, and scarfing down drugs, all on his way to being awarded an OBE? :DB)

Edited by Aquamarine

What an adorable little lad!

Who'd have guessed he'd have grown up to play some of the best and loudest guitar in rock 'n' roll, in between bonking women, swilling Jack, and scarfing down drugs, all on his way to being awarded an OBE? :DB)

I know! He looks so sweet, doesn't he? Like butter wouldn't melt in his mouth. If only they knew...

:whistling:

I doubt the first one is him but the second one...wasn't Jimmy a little older than this when he first picked up a guitar? This kid looks to be about 8 years old.

Mmh..Jimmy started playin' guitar when he was 13, and this kid actually looks too young <_<

Ohhh Spacewoman you are making my heart melt with these!! This is the Jimmy that I fell in love with all those years ago! :wub::wub::wub::wub:

It's the Jimmy I fell in love with 4 years ago this month when my obsession was beginning.

Edited by aen27

It's the Jimmy I fell in love with 4 years ago this month when my obsession was beginning.

Yes, that feeling sounds very familiar...(and Tks AEN27 for all the recent hot pic's, I mean my heart was entertainment to the deepest:wub: !!!!!!!)

Ladies, Obsessions...here is another one.....

1977-04-10gfc_d8_f.jpg

94915_14A.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Hey, I'm new (really new...) and I must confess that I don't really know, what I'm doing...

I have pics on my computer, but I don't know how the hell I can get them up here... Can you only post things from another website, or do I see this wrong? :slapface:

Ok, maybe someone can help me... But until then:

I don't know if it's already on (I only looked through 34 pages by now...), so if it is, sorry. It is a screenshot I made from the Led Zeppelin DVD (at the ending of "That's the Way"). I added some of the text with Paint (because I'm a photo manipulating loser) and posted it on deviantArt...

Here we go:

That__s_the_way__Jimmy_by_manga_meloney.jpg

I scanned this pic in my photobucket from Richard Cole's Stairway to Heaven. It's the photo of Cole mixing a Brandy Alexander on Caesar's Chariot in 1977.

Take a look at it and tell me if you think that's Jimmy in the background. Sure looks like him.

http://s649.photobucket.com/albums/uu216/j...nt=scan0003.jpg

Doesn't look like Jimmy to me either - I thought it was a woman.