Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

34efn.jpg

104qouf.jpg

Damn, he was hot that night!

I so agree with you! I have been watching his speech several times since.

This is the Jimmy I fell in love with at 14. I carried this picture everywhere.

ravishing.jpg

I carry my 'Zoso' keyring everywhere. It's on my keys. Jimmy is with me that way. I also made the bookmark I use all the time with these two pictures laminated together.

2353327162_081ef56580_bc-2.jpg

jparmscrossed-1.jpg

Edited by aen27

34efn.jpg

104qouf.jpg

Damn, he was hot that night!

such beautifull pictures... i saw Jimmy in my dreams last night :rolleyes: that he was coming to a place and all the fans were gathered around waiting... :lol: spacewoman you were there too :lol: anyways when he passed by me i touched slowly his beautifull silver hair, aaahhhh what a feeling.

such beautifull pictures... i saw Jimmy in my dreams last night :rolleyes: that he was coming to a place and all the fans were gathered around waiting... :lol: spacewoman you were there too :lol: anyways when he passed by me i touched slowly his beautifull silver hair, aaahhhh what a feeling.

What a beautiful dream................ :(

Edited by aen27

Ohhh Spacewoman you are making my heart melt with these!! This is the Jimmy that I fell in love with all those years ago! :wub::wub::wub::wub:

And this is the Jimmy that I fell in love with one year ago! :wub:

VTS_09_401947121-11-12.jpg

He is so gorgeous and so talented and genial- I regret all the years when I didn´t know him...

But better late than never ;)

Well, like I already mentioned, I went to London yesterday. And I am 100% in my belief that I thought I saw Jimmy Page. Really. I was coming out of Tower Hill Tube Station, and I thought I saw him go by in the back of a black cab. His hair was down and long, kinda fluffy and kinda curly - think: It Might Get Loud premiere - and he was laughing. He was alone, so I'm assuming it was something he must've shared with the cabbie, but I don't doubt for a second that I thought it was him. There's a good chance it might not have been, but I really think I saw him. Of course the cab went by so fast that I couldn't confirm it, and I was in shock for a few seconds, so my reaction was kind of delayed. My boyfriend must've thought I was having a fit. The only annoying thing about it is that I'll never really know if it was Jimmy. But I really believe it was - unless he was nowhere near London yesterday. Or he has a twin.

if it was Jimmy. But I really believe it was - unless he was nowhere near London yesterday. Or he has a twin.

...Ross Halfin's diary past/present can perhaps provide some clues as to Jimmy/Relevancy of the place where you saw Jimmy/Limo...restaurants, clubs near that area where Jimmy or Ross visit....

cross14.jpg

sspage.jpg

zep005.gif

...Ross Halfin's diary past/present can perhaps provide some clues as to Jimmy/Relevancy of the place where you saw Jimmy/Limo...restaurants, clubs near that area where Jimmy or Ross visit....

cross14.jpg

sspage.jpg

zep005.gif

Ross' diary says he (Ross) was in London yesterday.

Hmm...

Edited by longdistancewinner

Dear Fellow Fans and Pagettes:

Yesterday, I had to make the most difficult decision in my whole life. It was a very personal and painful one, and I think what I need right now is some really good pictures of Jimmy that will make my heart happy. I particularly love any pictures of him from the Firm period (but any period will do since Jimmy makes me so happy anyway). I enjoy all of you, and I have so much fun here that I want to keep up the habit of visiting as much as humanly possible. Thank you all in advance for all the Jimmy love...

M.

Yesterday, I had to make the most difficult decision in my whole life. It was a very personal and painful one, and I think what I need right now is some really good pictures of Jimmy that will make my heart happy. I particularly love any pictures of him from the Firm period (but any period will do since Jimmy makes me so happy anyway). I enjoy all of you, and I have so much fun here that I want to keep up the habit of visiting as much as humanly possible. Thank you all in advance for all the Jimmy love...

M.

Oh Minah, I'm so sorry. I really hope this helps as well...... :)

jpcricket1-2.jpg

jpnme794.jpg

satisfactiongraenteed-1.jpg

satisfactiongraenteed2-1.jpg

ciggie95.jpg

M.

Oh, I´m so sorry Mina! I hope you will feel better soon and I´m sending you some Jimmy medicine :console2:

74736744.jpg

lastscn-1.jpg

File0822.jpg

CCI02232008_00011.jpg

_40173805_page203bbc.jpg

Oh my dear god- and how is it possible that I don´t remember that? :blink:

Maybe the next time! :D

zeplininsfix5.jpg

VTS_02_101845320-06-01-1.jpg

1932685170_37f1a90a83_o.jpg

PN005005.jpg

PN004877.jpg

Well, like I already mentioned, I went to London yesterday. And I am 100% in my belief that I thought I saw Jimmy Page. Really. I was coming out of Tower Hill Tube Station, and I thought I saw him go by in the back of a black cab. His hair was down and long, kinda fluffy and kinda curly - think: It Might Get Loud premiere - and he was laughing. He was alone, so I'm assuming it was something he must've shared with the cabbie, but I don't doubt for a second that I thought it was him. There's a good chance it might not have been, but I really think I saw him. Of course the cab went by so fast that I couldn't confirm it, and I was in shock for a few seconds, so my reaction was kind of delayed. My boyfriend must've thought I was having a fit. The only annoying thing about it is that I'll never really know if it was Jimmy. But I really believe it was - unless he was nowhere near London yesterday. Or he has a twin.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How cool---and sounds like he was in london (according to later post in this thread), so it could have been! Good spotting!...I would have had heart failure, too, to see him so unexpectedly. :)

Sharon

Hi Minah!

I am sorry that you are in pain in the moment...I hope it will get better with the time, whatever happened.

So, here's Mr. Page...he wants to console you!

:console:

150908173411_sonstige_pic_0018.jpg

(that's the only Firm pic I have avaiable in the moment...)

[

Hope you are feeling better Minah - but this pic isn't from The Firm, its from ARMS. :)