Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

hotoaklandpagey.jpg

I about died when I saw this last picture and bought the magazine.

:o

I'm a Robette...But this is stunning!

Great find!!! *saves*

Do you think there is a chance of conversion?...I dunno..If these kind of things keep showing up..:rolleyes::unsure:

:o

I'm a Robette...But this is stunning!

Great find!!! *saves*

Do you think there is a chance of conversion?...I dunno..If these kind of things keep showing up..:rolleyes::unsure:

Maybe, but it took some time for me to get use to Robert, but now I love him, but I fell in love with Jimmy immidieately.

That picture is in the new Accustic Guitar magazine, but the table of contents for the magazine was all around him, that's why I cut it a bit. I about fainted when I saw it.

Beau-ti-ful!

It's many a time that I've visited this site and thought 'why comment on the obvious?' But, my goodness, this man's beauty never diminishes ... he's breathtaking ..... good work, Moonmaid.

Not only does his beauty never diminish, but I believe he's getting better looking as he ages. My only proof of this is the fact that, while I have been a fan of his music for over 15 years, I wasn't attracted to him until 2007, when he metamorphisized into the Silver Fox.

I hope, ladies, you don't mind me quoting a passage from an astrology book I have. Under Capricorn:

"His interest in the physical side of love never wanes. The older the Capricorn male gets, the more attractive he becomes-and the more potent. When other men are resigned to their rocking chairs, Capricorn will still be inviting you into his bedroom."

o9ea9u.jpg

Not only does his beauty never diminish, but I believe he's getting better looking as he ages. My only proof of this is the fact that, while I have been a fan of his music for over 15 years, I wasn't attracted to him until 2007, when he metamorphisized into the Silver Fox.

I hope, ladies, you don't mind me quoting a passage from an astrology book I have. Under Capricorn:

"His interest in the physical side of love never wanes. The older the Capricorn male gets, the more attractive he becomes-and the more potent. When other men are resigned to their rocking chairs, Capricorn will still be inviting you into his bedroom."

o9ea9u.jpg

I wouldn´t say no to such invitation :blush:

some from me for tonight:

JP_Swang_Song_Launch_party_Bel_Air_.jpg

2256.jpg

2253.jpg

Jimmy could play for me anytime (in the evening sitting on the edge of my bed) :wub:

jimmy1314sk1.jpg

OMG Moonmaid, I have the same book, and when I first read that paragraph I immediately thought of Jimmy, too!!! :D Actually, I was just going to reread it sometime soon. I wasn't really into astrology until I noticed the symbols on Jimmy's dragon pants. Then I wanted to find out what mine were, and it turns out that my sun and moon signs are the exact opposites of Jimmy's! (Cancer, Capricorn)

And I just want to say hats off to all you ladies for posting such gorgeous pictures. 286 pages!!! My jaw is hanging open, and I'm drooling all over the floor!! :faint1::drool::veryhot::lol:

OMG Moonmaid, I have the same book, and when I first read that paragraph I immediately thought of Jimmy, too!!! :D Actually, I was just going to reread it sometime soon. I wasn't really into astrology until I noticed the symbols on Jimmy's dragon pants. Then I wanted to find out what mine were, and it turns out that my sun and moon signs are the exact opposites of Jimmy's! (Cancer, Capricorn)

How interesting. Well, I'm into astrology a lot and I find it fascinating that you and I are very similar- I'm a Cancer Sun with a Taurus Moon. You and I are both Water/Earth. And we have the exact same astrology book! :wizard:

How interesting. Well, I'm into astrology a lot and I find it fascinating that you and I are very similar- I'm a Cancer Sun with a Taurus Moon. You and I are both Water/Earth. And we have the exact same astrology book! :wizard:

Cool! :) Yeah, as I said, I need to reread the book. I remember thinking when I read it though that I was pretty close to the description of Cancer (emotional, says one thing but the next day says something different, etc). But I definitely should reread the parts about moon signs and ascending signs and the different houses.

Cool! :) Yeah, as I said, I need to reread the book. I remember thinking when I read it though that I was pretty close to the description of Cancer (emotional, says one thing but the next day says something different, etc). But I definitely should reread the parts about moon signs and ascending signs and the different houses.

Well, if you really take this journey, I wish you all the best. It can be illuminating and enlightening, sometimes challenging, sometimes scary, and even, sometimes, wrong. But it will be fascinating the whole time. Oh, and the part about having a heavy dose of Scorpio in one's chart, like our friend James Patrick, can be especially exciting.

:drool::veryhot::wub:

avmvip.jpg

I have an ankle tattoo with my signs. My mom was way into astrology. It's so interesting...

Which book are you ladies referring to?

It's called something like The Only Astrology Book You'll Ever Need, which is ironic because it's one of dozens that I have and I rarely refer to it. :P

I have my signs as tattoos, too! 'Cept mine are on my back.

Okay, don't wanna derail the thread too much. Here's some astrology/astronomy Jimmy pics:

20ti4vq.jpg

263fomd.jpg

25jgopx.jpg

Well, if you really take this journey, I wish you all the best. It can be illuminating and enlightening, sometimes challenging, sometimes scary, and even, sometimes, wrong. But it will be fascinating the whole time. Oh, and the part about having a heavy dose of Scorpio in one's chart, like our friend James Patrick, can be especially exciting.

:drool::veryhot::wub:

Thanks, Moonmaid! I started rereading the book last night, and it's more complicated than I remember! :)