Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

two of my faves in the one room :notworthy::cheer:

....and more........Pagey's Girl-Of-The Moment, Bebe Buelle, (in her book Rebel Heart) recalled G. Marx telling her she is a beautiful girl........what a party that must have been.......

268905la2.jpg

pensive[1].jpg

interview[1].jpg

pensive[1].jpg

interview[1].jpg

Thank you,PlanetPage.

I remember these pictures well.

These pics were taken in the Swan Song office on May 1982.

Jimmy received the interview of Japanese music magazine named 'MUSIC LIFE' at that time.

(the book must be in the attic)

It was written in the magazine that ''Jimmy came to the office with his wife Charlotte to receive the interview. Before the interview he bought a fountain pen of dragon's picture at the shop in Kings Road.'' And he mainly talked about 'Death Wish Ⅱ' then.

japan72_k.jpg

...this is why I have always wanted to be an air hostess... :P

What a cutie!!

Okay, bear with me. I just learned to make screenshots....whataya think?

nv42v5.jpg

I think you ve done a pretty good job, Mm!! :thumbsup:

Love it! :wub: Is this taken from a vid??? If so, can you pls link it? I have been missing out the whole thread for a while so I have lost track.. :(

263fomd.jpg

25jgopx.jpg

I'm using the first pic as my wallpaper now. And I just LOVE his shirt in the second pic! :P

I just love those two pics! Especially the Horoscop-pic... How both of them read so interested. ^^ Jimmy looks as if he is letting every single word sink in... And Robert looks as if he didn't know where to start and was flipping the book through without a plan, but finding a lot of interesting stuff inside ^^

Okay, bear with me. I just learned to make screenshots....whataya think?

nv42v5.jpg

That is gorgeous :o you have captured the hair and the eyes and the smile..oh that smile...it's gorgeous..that is a very very good first go..but don't stop ;)

25jgopx.jpg

I always have had a soft spot for these pics, him in that shirt...and his beautiful fluffy hair :wub: I just feel like sitting on his lap and stroking his hair...seeing him smiling at me...*sigh...thud*

Havn't posted on here for a bit so here goes...

Some more of that gorgeous Jimmy :wub:

1973-05_SolStudios.jpg

And I love Pagey with his gorgeous green shirt :wub:

1973-03.jpg

I particually love this pic...don't you just feel like kissing those gorgeous lips of his

1973-05b.jpg

Ok I have find another word for "gorgeous" :lol:

....and more........Pagey's Girl-Of-The Moment, Bebe Buelle, (in her book Rebel Heart) recalled G. Marx telling her she is a beautiful girl........what a party that must have been.......

268905la2.jpg

I think that is Lori Maddox whom Bebe is talking to. Yep, what a party alright, LOL. :lol:

Havn't posted on here for a bit so here goes...

And I love Pagey with his gorgeous green shirt :wub:

1973-03.jpg

I particually love this pic...don't you just feel like kissing those gorgeous lips of his

1973-05b.jpg

Ok I have find another word for "gorgeous" :lol:

I love that green shirt. That one top one is one of my very favorites.

Edited by aen27

I think from 1972 to 1974 were the peak of Zeppelin's days of debauchery judging from their interviews. However they firmly had their family life oppositely.I love them in this respect as well as music.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertai...ock-557876.html

Jimmy Page: The godfather of rock

Friday, 27 August 2004

It sounds a far cry from the Led Zep days of debauchery, but Page stubbornly (and somewhat implausibly) insists that, despite the band's drug-crazed hell-raising and trail-blazing around the globe in the 1970s - when they were without doubt the biggest band in the world - they were all "family men" at heart. It is this, he claims, that kept them together from their formation in London in 1968 to the death of their drummer, John Bonham, in 1980. "The four members of Led Zeppelin were very different characters in their lifestyles, and that's what made them tick. Two lived in the South and two lived in the Midlands and, apart from when we got together to do rehearsals and write and record, we were all family men with separate lives. Yet when the four members bonded together musically, it brought out this different, fifth, element."

After reunion 2007

http://www.omgili.com/newsgroups/alt/music...angel+interview

Q: How did you cope coming off the road at the end of the '73 tour?

JP: You couldn't just get off the plane and click back into real life.

We'd had months and months of being bombarded, if you like, with

intense images and sensations. I can remember coming back and suddenly

the dimensions of the room you're in seem different from how they'd

been before. It took time to settle down. But, for me, it was always

good to have that other side of the coin: family life.

I am enchanted to his dual nature. A devil and a family man... :lol:

Edited by Alice75

Some pics before I get back to the Moto-GP ^^ (Go, Rossi!)

jimmy017.jpg

Jimmy Page and Zacron (from what I know)... Does anybody have a bigger photo of that?

jimmy018.jpg

jimmy019.jpg

Look how fluffy his hair is on this photo ^^

jimmy020.jpg

And *that* neck...

jimmy021.jpg

Uhm... Maybe a stupid question, but who knows how tall Jimmy is?

Raccan- he is 5 foot 11 :)

5 foot 11 and lookin' sexy!

AND MY COMPUTER IS WORKING AGAIN!!!!! (my comp is the one with all my Jimmy files and I've missed them!)

In celebration---DOG COLLAR!!!!

The light shines on you my Angel....

6ira6q.jpg

24azw9t.jpg

Oh.My.God have you seen his chest!!!! :angel:

2ywedc0.jpg

Ohh so Dark..so very very Dark...

11v1izs.jpg

AND MY COMPUTER IS WORKING AGAIN!!!!! (my comp is the one with all my Jimmy files and I've missed them!)

6ira6q.jpg

24azw9t.jpg

2ywedc0.jpg

11v1izs.jpg

My computer isn't. I'm using my father's laptop. I hope very soon. I miss my pictures!

Edited by aen27

WOW!!! I go away without my laptop for several days about a week ago, and I am SOOOO far behind!!! But it was fun catching up on the 6+ pages (<---no pun intended! :) ) that I missed. GREAT pics everyone. All I can say is HELLLOOOOOO, JIMMY!!!!!! LOL! ! ;)

And a very happy belated birthday to Diana-Loura!!!

Sharon

PS....loved the pic with Jimmy and Groucho..interesting juxtaposition..."When Worlds Collide". LOL!!!

6ira6q.jpg

24azw9t.jpg

2ywedc0.jpg

11v1izs.jpg

Ay, thanks very much for the info! I was wondering for so long and didn't know where to find it on the net ^^ Ha, now I just have to somehow "translate" it into the metric system...

And yes, his chest....

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!

sxyi6p.jpg

Ha! Doesn't he look like a model in a shampoo commercial? :lol:

It's one of my favorites, to be sure.