Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

*shreeks and screams* omg omg omg omg omg OMG! I have never seen this before...oh Jimmy...Oh My he just looks so sexy and hot and oh my....:veryhot:..it's getting very hot in here :veryhot:....:faint1:

Thank You!

You're welcome, Lucia! I love it too!

More from me, I've been working and I have missed Jimmy terribly!

pageyzoso.jpg

1993_Pride_And_Joy_video.jpg

fbo_f.jpg

euro80_msp5.jpg

outrider2-1.jpg

Oooooo now doesn't that just send very naughty and dirty thoughts rushing through your mind? To have him as my own :wub: :wub:

mkitzc.jpg

Ahhhhh, I so much love that photo... That body... *usinghandsasfans*

And yes, Spacewoman, some clones for everyone of us :D

And some more:

Poor Jimmurs...

jimmy032.jpg

Don't you agree that he looks drunk on that photo? Or am I the only one seeing this o.O?

jimmy034.jpg

Oh my, always loved that...

jimmy035.jpg

jimmy036.jpg

'kay, see you around ^^

I've been having a difficult few days with the situation with my sister in hospital so sorry I havn't posted on here for a bit.

And the ones that you have posted are gorgeous and 'Diana-Loura' that one ^ is.....:faint1: especially with the eyes almosts faded....

So here goes some from me...

There is nothing thought-provoking about this picture :whistling:

774e3e8b9nz1.jpg

jimmy7.jpg

jimmy3.jpg

I love Pagey at this time-love the gorgeous hair, sad that he got rid of it, I would have loved to have brushed it every morning. :wub: I would do anything for hair lilke that, I really would :wub: :wub:

jimmy2.jpg

...Oh yes and the satin shirt ;)

Great pics, everyone!

Sorry...I wasn't around here a while too...

whatever your sister has, I really hope she gets well again soon! And good vibes too you :- )

As for racchan: I only see he's just having a good laugh and has his eyes half closed (well...my eyes are like this too when I laugh)...but it's on a party in...1975 (? it's the Swan song party, isn't it?)...so there is a tiny opportunity that he might have consumes alcohol really ;- )

As for racchan: I only see he's just having a good laugh and has his eyes half closed (well...my eyes are like this too when I laugh)...but it's on a party in...1975 (? it's the Swan song party, isn't it?)...so there is a tiny opportunity that he might have consumes alcohol really ;- )

:D there's nothing bad about being drunk ^^ (Or at least not too drunk...) I think I'm one of the last persons to "judge" about it (My fav is :beer: ) And maybe he was reall just laughing, who knows? And if he really was drunk, who cares? He's gooooorgeous anyways...

'kay, some photos:

jimmy033.jpg

Ah, that dreamy look on his face is so... *shiver*

jimmy037.jpg

And isn't this the most innocent look?

jimmy038.jpg

I've always loved that necklace(?)...

jimmy039.jpg

Dreamy again......

jimmy040.jpg

I've been having a difficult few days with the situation with my sister in hospital so sorry I havn't posted on here for a bit.

And the ones that you have posted are gorgeous and 'Diana-Loura' that one ^ is.....:faint1: especially with the eyes almosts faded....

I hope your sister is better soon, Lucia. Thank you for the interview, too. I am not sure if I had heard it before. Between having to use my father's laptop as he's finishing the semester and work I haven't heen able to post much either. We should have our new computer this week and I will able to do more

And Diana-Loura, I love your black and white 'montage!"

I love the title of Tori Amos's new album. It makes me think of Jimmy. It's going to be called Abnormally Attracted to Sin. I heard "Mr. Crowley" the other morning on the radio and that made me think of Jimmy too.

Some from me.....

jimmymusiclife-1.jpg

jpnback09.jpg

pageyoutridertour88.jpg

106661242670400-1.jpg

JP_27_jun_1977-1.jpg

Edited by aen27