Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

1zdm99f.jpg

OH, WOW...

I've just been staring at the computer screen for the last 5 minutes!! This picture has left me completely mesmorized and hypnotized!! :drool::veryhot::faint1: Seriously, I'm completely speechless! I won't be able to do anything else tonight except think naughty thoughts! :bagoverhead:

P.S. - Is it wrong to totally adore someone 3X your age? (Okay, technically, it's like 2.9X - yes, I did the math! :lol: )

OH, WOW...

P.S. - Is it wrong to totally adore someone 3X your age? (Okay, technically, it's like 2.9X - yes, I did the math! :lol: )

When they look like that, hell no!

15x9760.jpg

My question is...is it wrong to be mesmerized by the bit of light on his zipper? ;)

Omg..I've seen an angel :wub: :wub: :wub:

29lo4n6.jpg

Ohhhh myyyy... love that photo!

He's Jimmy Page.

Another very cool one

j17crb.jpg

How many poeple do you know who can looks this amazing in their mid-sixties!

He's so hot it's frustrating.

That photo is :o making me speechless...

And - yeah...

OH, WOW...

I've just been staring at the computer screen for the last 5 minutes!! This picture has left me completely mesmorized and hypnotized!! :drool::veryhot::faint1: Seriously, I'm completely speechless! I won't be able to do anything else tonight except think naughty thoughts! :bagoverhead:

No, I hope it is not wrong... At least definitely not with Jimmy :wub:

OH, WOW...

Hehe he's 4X my own age, and yes it's alright.....but sadly we can only dream *sigh*

15x9760.jpg

My question is...is it wrong to be mesmerized by the bit of light on his zipper? ;)

Now that is a sexy picture...and I never noticed :angel: Whistling:

Soooo... Now I'll bother you with screenshots again...

I got over 200 Screenshots of Dazed and Confused from tsrts and I picked out those I liked most... So here are the first five of them ^^

dazed-and-confused1.jpg

dazed-and-confused2.jpg

dazed-and-confused3.jpg

dazed-and-confused4.jpg

dazed-and-confused5.jpg

Sorry that they're all so blurry, but I don't have a program with which I can sharpen lines or something...

But anyway... This guy is so adoreable!!! :wub:

Bis zum nächsten Mal

15x9760.jpg

D'aaaw, forgot about that photo first... My gawwd, this is sooo *searchingforwords*

Lovvve that necklace!

Hehhee, hm, I don't know if it's wrong to be mesmerized by the light on the zipper... But I definitely looked there :D Without any thoughts of course... hm...

I got over 200 Screenshots of Dazed and Confused from tsrts and I picked out those I liked most... So here are the first five of them ^^

dazed-and-confused1.jpg

dazed-and-confused2.jpg

dazed-and-confused3.jpg

dazed-and-confused4.jpg

dazed-and-confused5.jpg

Sorry that they're all so blurry, but I don't have a program with which I can sharpen lines or something...

Bis zum nächsten Mal

:lol: posted at the same time (great minds think alike ;) ) and LOVE LOVE LOVE these screenshot.

I don't think that they are blurry but as long as he is dripping in sweat..espicially with that sexy and gorgeous delitfuly thought-proking chest of his...I wouldn't care if they were blurry.

Thank You for those, they have brightened my day before it has begun :)

:lol: posted at the same time (great minds think alike ;) ) and LOVE LOVE LOVE these screenshot.

I don't think that they are blurry but as long as he is dripping in sweat..espicially with that sexy and gorgeous delitfuly thought-proking chest of his...I wouldn't care if they were blurry.

Thank You for those, they have brightened my day before it has begun :)

Haha, yeah ^^ and thanks...

Ohhh, please stop talking about his sweat-drenched chest - could make me fall off my chair...

Anyway, when I watch tsrts I can't really decide where to look on Jimmy... Face, chest, hands... I try to look everywhere at the same time, which makes me sit there looking like an idiot :slapface: But, hey, he's worth it ^^

No problem - my day just started as well and it is rainy outside ^^ Heeey, no school today?

Holy sh*t!!! I nearly fell out of my chair just now. :o:o:o:faint1::faint1:

Oh the naughty thoughts. 65 years old, eh? Unreal....

15x9760.jpg

Wow! I love that! So did I! :D

Ross must have had more of a change of heart since he put up the first one.

f_JPLHtelem_67aa685.jpg

JP_San_Diego_28_may_1973.jpg

8408011003.jpg

jimmy-page-colour87-1.jpg

Edited by aen27

dazed-and-confused1.jpg

dazed-and-confused2.jpg

dazed-and-confused3.jpg

dazed-and-confused4.jpg

dazed-and-confused5.jpg

Bis zum nächsten Mal

They came out beautifully! You're right about that!

Edited by aen27

Coming back to this place after long time is always EXQUISITE! ;)

Ladies, many thanks to all of you for the never seen pictures in here! Just fabulous!

For us Aussies, there are excellent news! It Might Get Loud will be premiered here for the Sydney Film Festival on 3rd June. I so look forward to see the movie!! :)

Ok, here are a few special "grazie" to some of you!

Till next time...

Sorry I took so long. It's from this at around :12/:13-

Thank you for that, Mm!

jimmyswansonglaunch74.jpg

... that steamy look on his face ...hmmmm :blush: ....

Gotta love those boots too!

7778.jpg

Sweet!

012.jpg

One of the best shots I have ever seen! Good one, Zoso2112!

snakeshirt-1.jpg

That's cute!

Coming back to this place after long time is always EXQUISITE! ;)

Ladies, many thanks to all of you for the never seen pictures in here! Just fabulous!

For us Aussies, there are excellent news! It Might Get Loud will be premiered here for the Sydney Film Festival on 3rd June. I so look forward to see the movie!! :)

Ok, here are a few special "grazie" to some of you!

Till next time...

Thank you for that, Mm!

... that steamy look on his face ...hmmmm :blush: ....

Sweet!

One of the best shots I have ever seen! Good one, Zoso2112!

That's cute!

You're so lucky!!! I am planning to go the day it comes out on Aug 21st!

I love that look on his face too. I know he's all in pink too! Oh Jimmy! He's adorable, period.

Edited by aen27