Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Example of an adorible, delicious and gorgeous ass (excuse the language)

Edit: Renata I LOVE your new avitar-Jimmy Page with a ciggarette inbetween his gorgeous lips with his hair damp with sweat....:faint1:

Thank you! :)

And here some next examples of this exciting body part of Jimmy...

VTS_02_100550021-25-48-1.jpg

VTS_02_100357521-38-59.jpg

VTS_03_301257318-40-46-2.jpg

VTS_09_501474517-06-02.jpg

I think we should create a new "Jimmy bum appreciation thread" ! :lol: :lol: :bagoverhead:

Thank you! :)

And here some next examples of this exciting body part of Jimmy...

VTS_02_100550021-25-48-1.jpg

VTS_02_100357521-38-59.jpg

VTS_03_301257318-40-46-2.jpg

VTS_09_501474517-06-02.jpg

I think we should create a new "Jimmy bum appreciation thread" ! :lol: :lol: :bagoverhead:

Thank You!!!! This has made my day complete! :yay: OK is it worring if you just stare at his ass for like 5 minutes. Nobody has an ass like his :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Nowww, mountain-climbing-Jimmy ^^

Couldn't get a good shot of his bum, because he's always in movement and the screenshots got soo blurry - I picke out the best I could make (only four of this scene... Sorry...)

Here we go...

dazed-and-confused16.jpg

Shortly before (or after?) this shot he holds a piece of rock (is what he said) in his hands and looks at it with the cutest expression... :wub:

dazed-and-confused17.jpg

dazed-and-confused18.jpg

dazed-and-confused19.jpg

Next time the song will continue...

Oh, I always forgot... "Tight but Lose" is released on July 16th in Germany and I don't know, if it will be released in cinemas in Austria... If not, I will have to wait until it is released as a DVD in Germany and then order it... Hope it will be in cinemas in Austria as well... Can't wait to see it - Jimmy in all his gorgeousness...

'till then, have a nice weekend!

Couldn't get a good shot of his bum, because he's always in movement and the screenshots got soo blurry - I picke out the best I could make (only four of this scene... Sorry...)

Here we go...

dazed-and-confused16.jpg

Shortly before (or after?) this shot he holds a piece of rock (is what he said) in his hands and looks at it with the cutest expression... :wub:

dazed-and-confused17.jpg

dazed-and-confused18.jpg

dazed-and-confused19.jpg

Oh, I always forgot... "Tight but Lose" is released on July 16th in Germany and I don't know, if it will be released in cinemas in Austria... If not, I will have to wait until it is released as a DVD in Germany and then order it... Hope it will be in cinemas in Austria as well... Can't wait to see it - Jimmy in all his gorgeousness...

Nice screenshots! :thumbsup:

What? "Tight but loose" in cinemas? I know only that there is a movie "It might get loud". Or is there something I have missed? :o

Speak, speak, quickly, I must know it!!!! :yay: :yay: :D

I have found this on one site- it is so true... :boohoo:

Secret33.jpg

that makes me wanna cry too :( and it's so true, I was born 50 years too late :boohoo:

and thanks for the others, they are making my very bored school day feel better.

And Raccan-nice screenshots! He's so gorgeous then :wub:

Edit: I would post some but the school system won't allow it <_<

Edit: Spelling

Edited by Jimmy's A Legend

Here we go...

dazed-and-confused16.jpg

dazed-and-confused17.jpg

dazed-and-confused18.jpg

dazed-and-confused19.jpg

You did do nice job. I love this part of SRTS, because of him. I love his curls as he is trying to climb up.

that makes me wanna cry too :( and it's so true, I was born 50 years too late :boohoo:

and thanks for the others, they are making my very bored school day feel better.

And Raccan-nice screenshots! He's so gorgeous then :wub:

Edit: I would post some but the school system won't allow it <_<

Edit: Spelling

He's 31 years older than I am and that makes me so sad, because this is how he looked when I was born, plus they were in LA. :(

la75-ef6-1.jpg

Edited by aen27

2lsuusm.jpg

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG GMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG...Did I mention OH. MY GOD!!!!!!!!!

Thank You Moonmaid Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You! :veryhot: :veryhot: :veryhot: :veryhot: :veryhot: :veryhot:

Edit: needed to add more "OMG"s

Edited by Jimmy's A Legend