Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

After Tuesday, I should be able to scan again and be able to get to the rest of my pictures when my mother is having someone finish installing everything for our new computer, but for now, some from me, and Lucia, to add what you said earlier, I can think of no better way to spend the day or evening..............

dallas75n.jpg

jimmysjunkyard.jpg

page1.jpg

jimmy-page-colour11.jpg

jp93-1.jpg

Edited by aen27

After Tuesday, I should be able to scan again and be able to get to the rest of my pictures when my mother is having someone finish installing everything for our new computer, but for now, some from me, and Lucia, to add what you said earlier, I can think of no better way to spend the day or evening..............

page1.jpg

jp93-1.jpg

Oh wow such Darkness...Those eyes in the last one....Ooooo sends shivers down my spine.

No there is no better way to spend a saturday evening and a sunday morning, staring into the eyes of this Dark and mysterious Angel...

Speaking of eyes...

mm6fd4.jpg

2jb8y2c.jpg

OMG this reminds me of the wierdest thing that happened to me last night I was getting ready for bed and the windows in my room are loose so they bang and rattle in the night, so I looked round and I could have sworn that I saw DL Jimmy, this pic below (w/o David)

f02ckl.jpg

It only lasted about 3 secs but it really freaked me out! I've heard I wrote about his Presence but seriously it really creeped me out!!

Anywho...

No there is no better way to spend a saturday evening and a sunday morning, staring into the eyes of this Dark and mysterious Angel...

Speaking of eyes...

mm6fd4.jpg

2jb8y2c.jpg

OMG this reminds me of the wierdest thing that happened to me last night I was getting ready for bed and the windows in my room are loose so they bang and rattle in the night, so I looked round and I could have sworn that I saw DL Jimmy, this pic below (w/o David)

f02ckl.jpg

It only lasted about 3 secs but it really freaked me out! I've heard I wrote about his Presence but seriously it really creeped me out!!

Anywho...

That is weird. I love that second one. That pout makes me shiver and I find myself sort of doing that with that picture of him in my head looking at me.

Edited by aen27

^ Oh yes Dark Lord Jimmy has that magic, he always sends shivers down my spine.

Ooo Alex doesn\'t this one also send shivers down your spine, so Dark, the shadows over his face, you can get lost in those mysterious eyes...

b968ue.jpg

..........And in the last one he 's covered in his black coat, fluffy hair and 'harp' guitar..........you bet! :D

jsounds88-1.jpg

pageygeffen.jpg

Edited by aen27

He's 31 years older than I am and that makes me so sad, because this is how he looked when I was born, plus they were in LA. :(

la75-ef6-1.jpg

I know what you mean about feeling sad! He was about 32 years older than me when I was born! Ah well....