Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

OK, silly question I suppose, but can I ask why you all call the current version of Jimmy the Silver Fox? Given that his hair doesn't look silvery-grey but whiter-than-white to me. Just wondering!

Good question, Aqua. I can't speak for others, but I use the term "silver fox" because it is a common term for any man who is sexually attractive in his mature years. His hair has turned color, revealing his age, wisdom, experience. The exact color does not matter. And "white fox," although more correct, isn't the common term. Hope this helps. :wave:

Nice screenshots! :thumbsup:

What? "Tight but loose" in cinemas? I know only that there is a movie "It might get loud". Or is there something I have missed? :o

Speak, speak, quickly, I must know it!!!! :yay: :yay: :D

Uhm... Yeah, I think I drank something before I wrote this... oops, of course I meant "It might get Loud"... Hoppla... Hehe... Forgive me...

You know I'm in a SF mood this glorious sunday morning..and now that my computer is alive again..:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

15f59gw.jpg

Ignore the prick on the left <_<

2j4eis4.jpg

mmznnr.jpg

20zoehe.jpg

1zlylfq.jpg

Ahhhh, Oh my... Haven't been here since Friday and there is soooo much to look at ^^ And SF Jimmy is just so.... How can someone look like that? It's so not fair!!!

And, sure ignoring him... But I have to say, I would want to change places with him ^^ :faint1:

'kay, more Screenshots from D&C (we're almost through!!) Had to make my way through the last four days of the thread and it was pretty exhausting, but exactly the thing I needed right now (a high dose of Jimmy ^^) Great pictures, everyone! Good to be here again!

dazed-and-confused20.jpg

Did I already mention, that I LOVE his hands??

dazed-and-confused21.jpg

Bum again ^^

dazed-and-confused22.jpg

dazed-and-confused23.jpg

dazed-and-confused24.jpg

Hmmm... Could look at photos of him the WHOLE day...

See ya!!

'kay, more Screenshots from D&C (we're almost through!!) Had to make my way through the last four days of the thread and it was pretty exhausting, but exactly the thing I needed right now (a high dose of Jimmy ^^) Great pictures, everyone! Good to be here again!

dazed-and-confused20.jpg

Did I already mention, that I LOVE his hands??

dazed-and-confused21.jpg

Bum again ^^

dazed-and-confused22.jpg

dazed-and-confused23.jpg

dazed-and-confused24.jpg

Hmmm... Could look at photos of him the WHOLE day...

See ya!!

hmmm... delicious photos of Jimmy´s sexy parts :wub::drool:

Good question, Aqua. I can't speak for others, but I use the term "silver fox" because it is a common term for any man who is sexually attractive in his mature years. His hair has turned color, revealing his age, wisdom, experience. The exact color does not matter. And "white fox," although more correct, isn't the common term. Hope this helps. :wave:

.......Very Interesting conversation ladies, good question, good answer....... :D :D

Edited by PlanetPage

Yes well that's the phrase which we use aswell :)

Yes well that's the phrase which we use aswell :)

Ha! Yes I know we all use it. Miss Aqua wondered why we all use it. I could only speak for myself. I didn't mean to imply that I was only one who used it. :bagoverhead: And no Aqua, "White Wizard" doesn't convey the same sexiness as "Silver Fox" (In fact, it makes him sound like a grand master of the KKK). You'll just have to live with the etymological imperfection, sweetie pie. But you know I still love you. :P:D

Ha! There you go, then. :D (That was the sort of wizardry I was thinking of! Funny how people have different connotations--I think of Gandalf before I think of the KKK. :lol: )

So, you got a thing for Gandalf, then? Well, just for you, baby. Sweet dreams...

3xahd.jpg

By the by. Did you know that they call women like "us" (those who are attracted to men who are more than 20 years older) as "grandpa lovers?!" I don't know how to feel about that. :unsure:

By the by. Did you know that they call women like "us" (those who are attracted to men who are more than 20 years older) as "grandpa lovers?!" I don't know how to feel about that. :unsure:

I wouldn't emphasize the fact too much, given who else is on this forum. ;)

(I wouldn't say I have a thing for Gandalf, though he is what pops into my mind when I think of wizards--but, yeah, OK, I think Ian McKellen's pretty hot! :D )

I wouldn't emphasize the fact too much, given who else is on this forum. ;)

(I wouldn't say I have a thing for Gandalf, though he is what pops into my mind when I think of wizards--but, yeah, OK, I think Ian McKellen's pretty hot! :D )

*scream* I'm with you! I'm with you!

:bagoverhead: