Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Ha ha! I love how these discussions mutate. Dumbledore and Gandalf had nothing to do with the original posts. :lol: The question was, albeit informally, should Jimmy be nick-named the "Silver Fox," even though his hair isn't really silver, or should it be something else, like "White Wizard?" I'm sorry, but I can't imagine saying the phrase, "I'd love for that White Wizard to rip me in two." However, I have said, "I'd love for that Silver Fox to rip me in two." But, like everything else on this forum, it's a matter of taste and opinion. Carry on. ;)

2znzeqd.jpg

Hmm, let's see . . . one of those names implies amazing mystical power, the other is renowned for being sly and sneaky. Which to choose? :whistling:

(Just kidding. :D)

Love it! :lol: I am all for your opposing view, as long as the discussion stays on track. :beer:

Oh, and as long as there are pics of the hot silver-white-wizard-fox:

10funtc.jpg

Edit for typo.

Edited by Moonmaid

Just got up from bed and came right here :rolleyes:

Last three of D&C...

dazed-and-confused25.jpg

dazed-and-confused26.jpg

Ahhh... his lips on this one...

dazed-and-confused27.jpg

Now, this is from Heartbreaker... For all of you who like to imagine him as a model :D How he is walking...

heartbreaker1.jpg

jimmy041.jpg

That was all!

Have a nice day!