Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Oh nooooo...I'm about to become a Pagette!!I'm spending too much time on this thread.

Damn Jimmy,why are you so hot?Grrrrr..

I have to go immediately in 'Hot pics of Robert'. :lol:

Hey..slow down there tiger (I have no idea where that came from :huh: )

What's wrong with becoming a Pagette?

Ok You get to think about this all day....

30t6jjq.jpg

...I mean look at his hair...ruffled..soft...and not forgetting his chest hair...:drool:...

And this...

2llbntv.jpg

Don't tell me you're not tempted by that picture....go on indulge yourself...

Yes me too, why did I have to be a 90s child! <_< But I envy all those girls who got to be in his bed too :whistling: Even if it was just the one night...just to be with him until the morning sun rises...

And I love that pic also, so close to those eyes, and those lips....

I know, right? You took the words right out of my mouth. *sighs* I love him so much...

Yes me too, why did I have to be a 90s child! <_< But I envy all those girls who got to be in his bed too :whistling: Even if it was just the one night...just to be with him until the morning sun rises...

And I love that pic also, so close to those eyes, and those lips....

Yes we share the same feelings :blush::console: !!!! I am reading Miss Pamela s book I am with the band :drool:, and how she describes her relationship with Jimmy..., I think he was kind of a hard to handle with, well he used to be unpredictable!!! Well but I wouldnt mind spending a night with him :whistling::wub:

30t6jjq.jpg

...I mean look at his hair...ruffled..soft...and not forgetting his chest hair...:drool:...

And this...

2llbntv.jpg

There is nothing wrong..But I thought Robert is my...True love?

Please,don't post pics anymore...

He-is-so-breath-tak-ing. :drool:

Ass.Ass.Ass.Look at that ass.

I have to stop now.

There is nothing wrong..But I thought Robert is my...True love?

Please,don't post pics anymore...

He-is-so-breath-tak-ing. :drool:

Ass.Ass.Ass.Look at that ass.

I have to stop now.

Welcome among the Pagettes! :yay::yay:

Yes, I know it very well- I was also in love with Robert one year ago, because he is so golden so sexy, so provocative... but then I looked into the gorgeous eyes of our dark prince , I listened to his touching guitar... and I was lost forever... :wub:

I can´t explain it- Jimmy must use some "love magick" - no one can resist to him... :faint1:

Yes we share the same feelings :blush::console: !!!! I am reading Miss Pamela s book I am with the band :drool:, and how she describes her relationship with Jimmy..., I think he was kind of a hard to handle with, well he used to be unpredictable!!! Well but I wouldnt mind spending a night with him :whistling::wub:

I have read "Hammer of the Gods" - that book appeared in Czech translation, which was great.I can read English almost perfect, but in Czech it is for me easier though. And there was memories from Jimmy´s love Lori Maddox. She wrote there, that he was such a passionate lover, but at the same time so tender and considerate and romantic. And that they were making love for hours... and it was like a travel through space, like a magic...

OMG.... I´m 44, but I guess this is something I never experienced yet.. :boohoo:

I´m really jealous and sometimes I feel such a desire for him that I think my heart will collapse :faint1:

I have read "Hammer of the Gods" - that book appeared in Czech translation, which was great.I can read English almost perfect, but in Czech it is for me easier though. And there was memories from Jimmy´s love Lori Maddox. She wrote there, that he was such a passionate lover, but at the same time so tender and considerate and romantic. And that they were making love for hours... and it was like a travel through space, like a magic...

OMG.... I´m 44, but I guess this is something I never experienced yet.. :boohoo:

I´m really jealous and sometimes I feel such a desire for him that I think my heart will collapse :faint1:

Yes I read that book too, I actually hate Lori becuase she was with Jimmy for such a long time and that she experianced a life that I wanted to have with Pagey. Just that bit (which I put in bold) I ache for, reading that book has made me even more depressed than before.

Edit: When I first realised that Lori had lived the life that wanted I used have a dartboard with her in the centre, and whenever I felt I hated her I would throw darts at her, but thankfully I ahve calmed down, I hate but I don't go that far anymore :lol:

Also this is why I write my poerty, to express my love for a creature so Dark, it's a a way of letting it out.

Edited by Jimmy's A Legend

And he is perfect... I´m sometimes really jealous-all those lucky girls who could be in his arms.. :wub:

VTS_10_100196323-14-54.jpg

IM000324-2-1.jpg

b6311-1.jpg

CA-3102-014-l.jpg

52Jimmyportrait-1.jpg

Yeah.... But I really shouldn't complain, because even my father was younger than I am now back then... So no chance that I COULD've been in his arms... Although I often dream about it... ooohhhh...

Oh, and that first one... That close up! :wub:

30t6jjq.jpg

...I mean look at his hair...ruffled..soft...and not forgetting his chest hair... :drool:...

And this...

2llbntv.jpg

Whoa, that's just so true!

And the second picture... The moment I saw it, I wanted to scream out loud, but couldn't, because I stopped breathing...

To the books... I get no chance for reading them, because none of them are released in Austria - not even in Germany, otherwise I would order them on amazon...

But when I read what you write that was written in that books, jealousy overwhelms me too (especially about the part of Lorri Maddox... :drool:) Just try to imagine it :faint1: It gives me heart-aches... (<-- is this an English word?)

Whoa, that's just so true!

And the second picture... The moment I saw it, I wanted to scream out loud, but couldn't, because I stopped breathing...

To the books... I get no chance for reading them, because none of them are released in Austria - not even in Germany, otherwise I would order them on amazon...

But when I read what you write that was written in that books, jealousy overwhelms me too (especially about the part of Lorri Maddox... :drool:) Just try to imagine it :faint1: It gives me heart-aches... (<-- is this an English word?)

I have got my books from e bay, because they werent released in my country! Last one was Jon Breams Whole lotta LZ, and I loved it, so much pics of gorgeous Jimmy!!! ;):D

Yes I read that book too, I actually hate Lori becuase she was with Jimmy for such a long time and that she experianced a life that I wanted to have with Pagey. Just that bit (which I put in bold) I ache for, reading that book has made me even more depressed than before.

Edit: When I first realised that Lori had lived the life that wanted I used have a dartboard with her in the centre, and whenever I felt I hated her I would throw darts at her, but thankfully I ahve calmed down, I hate but I don't go that far anymore :lol:

Also this is why I write my poerty, to express my love for a creature so Dark, it's a a way of letting it out.

I exactly know how you feel- when Iwas in your age I loved Ace and Paul from Kiss and I have read in the magazine that they love blonde photomodels with a big breast :D . And I was skinny flat girl with short dark hair- can you imagine those depressions I had? Today I´m laughing about it, but back then I was really desperate. :boohoo:

I must confess that even today, when I read about Jimmy and Lori or Pamela or whoever, I´m jealous and I have such a feeling like if somebody would rip my heart out. Or maybe it is only an erotic desire of an aging lady? :lol: I tell myself that I shouldn´t be so silly and then I think: well, it is only a beautiful dream! And I calm down too.

And I must tell you one thing which I´m telling myself to console me: we have it better than Lori, because Jimmy left her in the end and she was desperate and devastated.

We can never loose him, because he never belonged to us and that´s why we can experience only the nice things in our dreams with him. He is always for us here- always beautiful, always sexy, always in a good mood, always ready to satisfy our desires and wishes 24 hours a day! This wouldn´t be posiible in the real life and that´s why such a fangirl enthusiasm is the most exciting thing ever!

Please don´t be sad... :console: Lori maybe had a lot of joy and happiness with Jimmy but also a lot of pain.

And continue to write your poems- they are gorgeous and I´m sure Jimmy would love them. :)