Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

^Shit Ren you're on top form, such hotness :veryhot: :veryhot:

OK time I actually posted something :P

Oh so sweaty...mwhahahha

WetHair.jpg

Oh I love his facial expression :drool:

WeirdFace1.jpg

Aww Pagey asleep-wouldn't you lie there beside him, and rest your head on his shoulders and cuddle him :faint1:

Sleep.jpg

I would tell Bonzo to sit next to the driver and I would cuddle to Jimmy... :wub::wub::lol:

Oh he is so gorgeous, so young...

JimmyPage.jpg

It's the hair over the eyes that does it for me in this pic....*sigh*

JP-003.jpg

This is actually the pic that turned me into a Pagette; at first thought Jimmy said " Hey baby...you know me and you...together...." *he winks and smiles*...oh lord...*faints*

jp69_promo.jpg

This is actually the pic that turned me into a Pagette; at first thought Jimmy said " Hey baby...you know me and you...together...." *he winks and smiles*...oh lord...*faints*

jp69_promo.jpg

It's strange how one single pic can change your life... ;)

Oh, and I love this pic.

He looks at the same time both shy and naughty... :P

It's strange how one single pic can change your life... ;)

Oh, and I love this pic.

He looks at the same time both shy and naughty... :P

I became Pagette just like you, Lena- through visiting the Jimmy pic thread :D

And it was interesting- at first time I was bewitched with Jimmy´s beauty and his performance onstage. But under the influence of reading some excerpts from books like "Stairway to Heaven" or magazine articles I had a quite wrong meaning about him. At first I have thought that Jimmy was such a wild guy who trashed hotelrooms, misused groupies and spanked them... and I have told me: this is not possible-this boy with the angelic face and cute smile? No, he cannot be that bad. So I started to search in internet and asked friends about him and I discovered the true Jimmy- that in fact he was and still is such a sweet person, so shy and humble, a great romantic and (according to the girls who were so lucky) the best lover ever and a true English gentleman, rather quiet offstage and quite devoted to his work, his music and his guitar. And I have also read that he cannot swim and doesn´t drive a car and was affraid of flying in the plane- and this all made me to love him even more, because he is so human and so "normal". And at the same time so mysterious, so darksome, enigmatic and so unsearchable-just all that I always wished from a dream-man :wub:

1_JPcouchbytelescope.jpg

Well. ladies, you cannot say that I didn´t warn you! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Warningshield-1.jpg

I love this! It is funny!! And Renata----------I love him for all those reasons you mentioned above too...

Edited by aen27

And it was interesting- at first time I was bewitched with Jimmy´s beauty and his performance onstage. But under the influence of reading some excerpts from books like "Stairway to Heaven" or magazine articles I had a quite wrong meaning about him. At first I have thought that Jimmy was such a wild guy who trashed hotelrooms, misused groupies and spanked them... and I have told me: this is not possible-this boy with the angelic face and cute smile? No, he cannot be that bad. So I started to search in internet and asked friends about him and I discovered the true Jimmy- that in fact he was and still is such a sweet person, so shy and humble, a great romantic and (according to the girls who were so lucky) the best lover ever and a true English gentleman, rather quiet offstage and quite devoted to his work, his music and his guitar. And I have also read that he cannot swim and doesn´t drive a car and was affraid of flying in the plane- and this all made me to love him even more, because he is so human and so "normal". And at the same time so mysterious, so darksome, enigmatic and so unsearchable-just all that I always wished from a dream-man :wub:

1_JPcouchbytelescope.jpg

I have also became a Pagette after spending time on this thread and when I read this it only attracted me even more to Jimmy! He sounds like such a sweetie pie!!! :wub:

1_JPcouchbytelescope.jpg

This, also made me fall for him more, this makes him even more mysterious and dangerous, and I thought it was really sweet that he couldn't swim :wub: although I discovered him being "a bad boy" after I had thought he was so angelic and sweet and innocent.

And omg I love that pic-it is really hard to believe the really dirty things he did looking at him so angelic :wub: :wub:

I never thought Jimmy was like other wild rock stars who always go around,humiliate people (especially girls) and destroy hotel rooms. Jimmy is so unique. And when I heard he called one of his wives (or girlfriends?) 'My Lady'-aaah,that is so sweet! :wub:

I love him so much. He is such a gentleman. Oh,and I love what you wrote-the best lover ever- ;)....Jimmy is...A true mystery. I loved 60s,70s,80s,90s Jimmy,and now days Jimmy too! Gentleman in past stays gentleman forever! :wub:

Apparently Jimmy + whips = perfect English gentleman allways treating women with respect. :rolleyes:

'Morning Glicine ;)

Good afternoon there Knebby.

Well, apparently we all know how Jimmy put the two words Crowley and woman into one sentence? :unsure:

Oh for the topic

g27625801ae863217b4b445daba30b9f102.jpg

I never thought Jimmy was like other wild rock stars who always go around,humiliate people (especially girls) and destroy hotel rooms. Jimmy is so unique. And when I heard he called one of his wives (or girlfriends?) 'My Lady'-aaah,that is so sweet! :wub:

I love him so much. He is such a gentleman. Oh,and I love what you wrote-the best lover ever- ;)....Jimmy is...A true mystery. I loved 60s,70s,80s,90s Jimmy,and now days Jimmy too! Gentleman in past stays gentleman forever! :wub:

I wish he could call me "My Lady" :wub: - who wouldn´t like it? :)

And Jimmy is a mystery, I must agree- how he is able to convert a lot of Robettes into Pagettes :lol:

A true love magick!

LedZepEncoreJuly19951.jpg

I love his ZoSo brooch- I want such one!

LedZepRemastered1.jpg

VTS_01_102935320-29-45.jpg

P.jpg

2008-04-13_031121jimmy2.jpg

I wish he could call me "My Lady" :wub: - who wouldn´t like it? :)

And Jimmy is a mystery, I must agree- how he is able to convert a lot of Robettes into Pagettes :lol:

A true love magick!

I love his ZoSo brooch- I want such one!

LedZepRemastered1.jpg

I wish that aswell-*sigh* only in my dreams-ok I've just come on and already I'm sighing :lol:

Jimmy is a true love magician ;)

And omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg OMG!! I love that pic, I adore '73 Pagey, that hair...his smile....his body...him in white....his gorgeousness....OMG!! :veryhot: :veryhot: