Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Fabulous pictures! Tell me how does one fulfill their lusting desire for Jimmy?

Tell me about it! I guess we can only drool on his pictures and envy Jemena to be so luckyyyy! :D

hahaha

Wish only that I was a 14 year old teenager (hahaha) in the 70's as to have had the chance to see him live (in concert) and on a "tete a tete" encounter!!! :rolleyes: sweet dreams!

Wow, there's some lovely photos here that I've never seen before. Thank you. :wub:

Yes, the photos are so nice that all u can say is WHOLE LOTTA LOVE, JIMMY! :wub:

I will post again these two, coz to me Jimmy looks so seductive in these...how could you say NO to someone like him? I don't know, it must be the look in his eyes, or the way he holds the cigarette.. these pictures drive me crazy.. :wub:

PN004650.jpg

PN004528.jpg

Yes, the photos are so nice that all u can say is WHOLE LOTTA LOVE, JIMMY! :wub:

I will post again these two, coz to me Jimmy looks so seductive in these...how could you say NO to someone like him? I don't know, it must be the look in his eyes, or the way he holds the cigarette.. these pictures drive me crazy.. :wub:

PN004650.jpg

:wub: despite the cigarette ;)

Very nice. I haven't seem some of those either. Thank you. :wub:

Although in that yardie pic with Keith Relf sitting in the chair, Jimmy should be in that spot cos he was the good looking one in the band. :lol:

No problem :)

Yeah, that's what I was thinking when I saw it… "Ew…" :lol: Yeah, Jimmy's all in the shadows :(

ive said this before...im not into smoking, but......he just looks so sexy with a cig in his mouth....dunno why, perhaps its just that it makes you focus on the mouth?

Yea he does look extremely sexy when he smokes, even though it's not good for anybody, but Jimmy... :wub:

Thanks Vannis, there were few pictures I hadn't seen before