Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

I agree. Yes, I am aware that Jimmy and Charlotte's relationship wasn't perfect from what I have read, but he loved her and she must have loved him as she has never said anything all these years about him. (As interesting as that would be! :D She's never said anything about Eric Clapton, either.)

Renata is right, it is harmless. I think it's lovely and fun. And it's very easy to dream like this about Jimmy. He is like a prince. Think of those ringlets, velvets, scarves. Bebe even compares him to Sir Lancolot in her book. That comes pretty close I think to a real life prince.

I sometimes know, that our dreaming about Jimmy doesn´t have anything to do with the reality, but it doesn´t mind!

He is for us the incarnation of everything what we want from a man of our dreams- nice, well mannered, gorgeous, sexy, enigmatic- he is so perfect that he is almost ethereal- this is the stuff which dreams are made from! :wub:

And dreams are not a reality, but they are so breathtaking and they make our lives a little more exciting!

Maybe we all ladies need a little bit of fairy tale romance- because the real life is sometimes not so amusant :(

It is such a harmless thing to make the day a little more pleasant- everybody needs a little dream about the prince riding on the white horse! :wub: ( I cannot live without my dreaming :) )

Renata is right, it is harmless. I think it's lovely and fun. And it's very easy to dream like this about Jimmy. He is like a prince. Think of those ringlets, velvets, scarves. Bebe even compares him to Sir Lancolot in her book. That comes pretty close I think to a real life prince.

:yesnod: I agree too, it is harmless, it makes our days that bit better, knowing that our "boyfriend" is just a website away...:P

Seriously it's just abit of fun :)

And who wouldn't want to dream about him...so Dark...gorgeous...*sigh*

Kopie-Crawd02OMSC.jpg

Edit-That ^ is my heartrate...as in it doesn't exsist!

Edited by Jimmy's A Legend

Pardon me. :peace: :wink:

Alice - I don't get the insistence on putting Charlotte on a pedestal, and ensuring that we all know she was better than a groupie. What is a groupie? Someone who also could have had/wanted/deserved to be put on a pedestal but never was?

I don't recall that you met Charlotte - correct me if I'm wrong - so I don't see why this is so important to you.

This need in this thread to have Jimmy star in a fairy-tale romance is all a bit bizzarre.

:ph34r: can't be agree more.

Correct me if I'm wrong, as far as I know some of their "common friends" took CharLotte to Jimmy (RAH night) because they thought "Jimmy Liked that kinda girLs" or something.

If this is not being a groupie- what is being a groupie? :blink:

Krissie Wood issues and all...

Isn't Jimmy married to someone else now (or I think he is), someone from Brazil (or somewhere in South America).

Who is Charlotte? (sorry I'm new here!).

His daughter ScarLett's mother.

Maybe we all ladies need a little bit of fairy tale romance- because the real life is sometimes not so amusant :(

It is such a harmless thing to make the day a little more pleasant- everybody needs a little dream about the prince riding on the white horse! :wub: ( I cannot live without my dreaming :) )

I think Knebby was talking about making Jimmy's relationship with Charlotte (a relationship most frequently described as "volatile") sound like a fairy-tale romance. Apologies (again!) if I'm wrong, Knebby.

Oh, and I'm just taking Miss Pamela at her word, oyq. :)

Edited by Aquamarine

you're weLcome, evergreen;)

oh yes, I read her book too, Aquamarine- some of things ( incLuding taht specific "omg everyone is in Love with me" attitude) are quite questionabLe. Most of the peopLe thinks bdsm stuff is humiLiation, not an amazing game :rolleyes::lol: .

Edited by oyq

you're weLcome, evergreen;)

oh yes, I read her book too, Aquamarine- some of things ( incLuding taht specific "omg everyone is in Love with me" attitude) are quite questionabLe. Most of the peopLe thinks bdsm stuff is humiLiation, not an amazing game :rolleyes::lol: .

I'm afraid I don't see how her distaste for whips reveals an "OMG everyone is in love with me" attitude, and I don't understand the rest of your post, sorry. It seems to refer to s&m, but it also seems to be agreeing with Miss Pamela.

:ph34r: can't be agree more.

Correct me if I'm wrong, as far as I know some of their "common friends" took CharLotte to Jimmy (RAH night) because they thought "Jimmy Liked that kinda girLs" or something.

If this is not being a groupie- what is being a groupie? :blink:

Krissie Wood issues and all...

It is only the start of their long term relationship.

Krissie Wood had relationships with several musicians while she married to Wood.

That describes her 'a special groupie for special musicians'.(written in the news site when she passed away)

One of the reasons of my sticking to Charlotte is that only her name came out as Jimmy's partner in books related to ZEP that issued in the 70's. Also in the biography of Peter Grant only her name came out.(I'm sorry if I'm wrong)

From the 80's,some muckraking books began to write groupies' names.

OK, it often seems my post about Charlotte carries a kind of storm.

Though I always just write my thoughts,there seems to be a person who cannot pass it.

I'll send PM to that person.

Please back to the topic.

OK, it often seems my post about Charlotte carries a kind of storm. Though I always just write my thoughts,there seems to be a person who cannot pass it.

I'll send PM to that person.

Please back to the topic.

I often wonder why that is? What's wrong with her? She was a big part of Jimmy's life and they have now a granddaughter together. Why mentioning her seems to upset people? I really don't understand.

Anyway,

Now back to the topic............

lovelypagey72-1.jpg

jprw5-1.jpg

PremiereSonyPicturesClassicsMightGe.jpg

He's so cute in this one

88588511.jpg

33_1.jpg

Edited by aen27

Oh, look, Jimmy managed to get a reserved seat. :D I like your pic better than the Getty pics--no watermark, for one thing!

I often wonder why that is? What's wrong with her? She was a big part of Jimmy's life and they have now a granddaughter together. Why mentioning her seems to upset people? I really don't understand.

Mentioning her doesn't upset people. :huh: