Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

I think it was quite cold, because Jimmy is wearing a T-shirt under the dragon suit and no wonder, that he was freezing,when he was so skinny.

Actually it was late July in Oakland, California. My guess is he didn't want a sunburn! ;)

Actually it was late July in Oakland, California. My guess is he didn't want a sunburn! ;)

My guess is it was a bit windy that day. Not only Jimmy, but even Robert had a coat on.

For the topic, I guess you guys won't mind another guitarist here. :D

e-jackandjimmy01.jpg

My guess is it was a bit windy that day. Not only Jimmy, but even Robert had a coat on.

For the topic, I guess you guys won't mind another guitarist here. :D

e-jackandjimmy01.jpg

Jack White doesn´t look bad at all! :) And I have heard that he is very talented. I must watch the movie when it will come to our country- I hope!:)

Zosoposter.jpg

jp074.jpg

Some English gentleman Jimmy- he looks like a poet or writer :D

19thcenturyJimmyPage.jpg

GentlemanJimmy.jpg

Jack White doesn´t look bad at all! :) And I have heard that he is very talented. I must watch the movie when it will come to our country- I hope!:)

When do you think it will come?

I want to watch the movie, but how long do we have to wait...?

It will come in Czech republic faster than here, I'm sure about that.

I so agree, and I personally would love to have this thread back as PICTURES of Jimmy and not the fantasy-drooling-romance thread it has become. As Glicine said - another thread could be started for that. Its frustrating to wade through, as are the immediately-quoted strings of photos - something I've never understood.

There - said my piece, with the understanding that others are entitled to say theirs too.

Agreed and happy to see it is returning to photos only :)

In the top pic the guy to Jimmy's right is a DJ - I forget his name but Nine knows it, maybe she'll pop in to remind me. * The other guys I am not sure of, sorry - think they may have also worked at the radio station from what I remember.

In the bottom pic Les Paul is beside him and Phil Carlo is peeping over his shoulder.

* just checked - his name is Scott Muni.

Sorry - just saw this now but you are correct - good ole Scottso! The other two in that photo I think were also from the station but I'm having a brain freeze on their names. If it comes back to me, I'll post.

I was just watching the 'Breif Encounter' film and while watching, I was thinking about how much that film might have been simular to a love life with Pagey, or indeed how we Pagettes feel about Pagey. At first it doesn't have a meaning, and I guess just a bit of fun, then you have feelings about him and you get tangled up in this relationship and you want to spend the most time as possible with him, then when he breaks your heart, it hurts you, and you don't want to move on, but you have to. I think you have to see the film in order to understand but I really do think that there is a simularity.

I love this quote from the film, it reminds me a Pagettes ;) ;)

" I suddenly felt quite wildly happy; like a romantic schoolgirl, like a romantic fool!"

n20tht.jpg

15czf4y.jpg

23tmab.jpg

9glcna.jpg

idrwo6.jpg

Jimmy Page with his Gibson doubleneck :)

Jpage2n1.jpg

earlscourt1.jpg

brighton72-2.jpg

HOLYFUCK.jpg

And I´m wondering if Jimmy would like this guitar?

This was a prototype of the Resonet doubleneck- the one and only piece made in Czechoslovakia, but regrettably it was never produced... :(

drevokov_dvoukrka.jpg

I was just watching the 'Breif Encounter' film and while watching, I was thinking about how much that film might have been simular to a love life with Pagey, or indeed how we Pagettes feel about Pagey. At first it doesn't have a meaning, and I guess just a bit of fun, then you have feelings about him and you get tangled up in this relationship and you want to spend the most time as possible with him, then when he breaks your heart, it hurts you, and you don't want to move on, but you have to. I think you have to see the film in order to understand but I really do think that there is a simularity.

I love this quote from the film, it reminds me a Pagettes ;) ;)

" I suddenly felt quite wildly happy; like a romantic schoolgirl, like a romantic fool!"

I love that movie. I love when Trevor Howard says, "If you died, than you'd forget me and I want to be remembered." That makes me think of Jimmy.