Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

I fear the celebration may have been a bit premature. ;)

Yeah if I didn't know better I'd say people are clearly taking the piss, which is nice since so many of the pics they repost were actually provided by people who have asked if this can be just a PHOTO thread (and I don't mean just me :) ). :rolleyes:

*edited for grumpiness*

n637024880_750880_4142.jpg

Edited by Knebby

OK now I better post something

OK now I'm in the mood for some sexy green shirt :P:yay:

2dqt6w3.jpg

2u5zyp0.jpg

2jfzuqv.jpg

s2668h.jpg

Well he's wearing the green shirt :rolleyes:

348otuo.jpg

Ahhh, I love his green shirt too!! And the way he is wearing it... :drool: so that his sexy chest is bare :veryhot: Oh my...

Oh my... I have a test today in Uni and I didn't study only one thing for it (by now - I have about two and a half hours time)... I find safety here for now...

More Travelling Riverside Blues Screenshots!

travelling-riverside-blues1.jpg

travelling-riverside-blues2.jpg

Check out that innocent look :D

travelling-riverside-blues3.jpg

travelling-riverside-blues4.jpg

Mhmmm... that lips...

travelling-riverside-blues5.jpg

to be continued...

:yay: more green shirt Pagey! Raccan, lovein' the new screenshots, Oh those lips....

OK some from me..

:veryhot: :veryhot: Can it really get better than this, chest exposed with sweat...his head leaned back...and that expression on bis face...OH JIMMY!!

j100.jpg

Edited by Jimmy's A Legend

Yeah if I didn't know better I'd say people are clearly taking the piss, which is nice since so many of the pics they repost were actually provided by people who have asked if this can be just a PHOTO thread (and I don't mean just me :) ). :rolleyes:

The really sad thing is that when the piss is being taken the thread sounds much the same as before--some things you just can't exaggerate. Ah well--this was a great thread before it was hijacked ( a damn shame for everybody else--especially, as you say, those actually responsible for originally scanning and posting many of these pics. <_< I'm grumpy too, and I didn't scan any of them!)

led-zeppelin-17-copy.jpg