Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Yeah if I didn't know better I'd say people are clearly taking the piss, which is nice since so many of the pics they repost were actually provided by people who have asked if this can be just a PHOTO thread (and I don't mean just me :) ). :rolleyes:

I literally can't differentiate between the pisstaking and the regular garbage in this thread- who/what/where is this piss taking occuring because it all sounds normal to me!

I literally can't differentiate between the pisstaking and the regular garbage in this thread- who/what/where is this piss taking occuring because it all sounds normal to me!

Same here. Don't know what 'piss taking' the others are referring to, but half the time I'm wondering whether half the posts are serious anyway.

In some ways, I find this to be the weirdest thread here. And not the 'kooky' kind of weird. The 'sandwich short of a picnic' kind of weird.

Same here. Don't know what 'piss taking' the others are referring to, but half the time I'm wondering whether half the posts are serious anyway.

In some ways, I find this to be the weirdest thread here. And not the 'kooky' kind of weird. The 'sandwich short of a picnic' kind of weird.

Just that after some people suggested a return to photos because they didn't enjoy the licking-Jimmy's-cuddlesome-body posts, a few posters have been deliberately exaggerating that kind of post as their response. However, as those posts were so over-the-top (or weird) in the first place, as you suggested, it is indeed hard to tell the difference.

Just that after some people suggested a return to photos because they didn't enjoy the licking-Jimmy's-cuddlesome-body posts, a few posters have been deliberately exaggerating that kind of post as their response. However, as those posts were so over-the-top (or weird) in the first place, as you suggested, it is indeed hard to tell the difference.

Oh, I see. Thanks for clarifying.

Well, I'm all for a bit of fan-girl self-indulgence (particularly when Jimmy's involved), but what goes on here is cringe-worthy at best.

Not everyone in this thread is who they portray themselves as. Some of the drooling fangirl stuff is an act by someone getting a kick out of it.

Not that I care. But since you asked. ;)