Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

And Alexandra- where only you take all those new pics, which I have never seen before? :faint1:

I have already thought that I have seen everything, but you surprise me almost every day! :thanku:

I am glad they are appreaciated. :D They are from books and magazines I've been collecting.

2pzzind.jpg

This becoming one of my favorites as he is now. :wub:

Love your screen shots from No Quarter.

So-So-Hot

So-So-Dog Collar

;)

So so Right.

OK my dad officially knows I have a thing for Pagey, he keeps taking the piss out of it, earlier he asked me what kind of breakfast cereal I though he ate in the morning or how many cups of tea he drinks. That's my dad.

Anywho...

f9gxhd.jpg

2wghnhk.jpg

*coughOrgasmcough* :whistling: :whistling:

20arjpg.jpg

So so Right.

OK my dad officially knows I have a thing for Pagey, he keeps taking the piss out of it, earlier he asked me what kind of breakfast cereal I though he ate in the morning or how many cups of tea he drinks. That's my dad.

Anywho...

f9gxhd.jpg

2wghnhk.jpg

*coughOrgasmcough* :whistling: :whistling:

20arjpg.jpg

^^

*coughsexcough* :blush:

Anywaaay,

My mum can't remember Jimmy's name. I repeat Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy whole freakin day and she says:

Johnny who?

Aaargh!! :slapface:

^^

*coughsexcough* :blush:

Anywaaay,

My mum can't remember Jimmy's name. I repeat Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy whole freakin day and she says:

Johnny who?

Aaargh!! :slapface:

:lol: that's abit like my grandmother every ttime I see her she cannot remember who Jimmy is.

The worst thing is she can't remember his age, a convasation goes abit like this.

Her: So how old is he.

Me: *give embrassed look* erm...erm...he's 65

Her: Did you...I hope you didn't just say 65!

Me: Ermm yeah..yeah I did.

Her: *gives conserned look* OK.

1z1bx54.jpg

1zfh65w.jpg

14mw1uh.jpg

Edited by Jimmy's A Legend

:lol: that's abit like my grandmother every ttime I see her she cannot remember who Jimmy is.

The worst thing is she can't remember his age, a convasation goes abit like this.

Her: So how old is he.

Me: *give embrassed look* erm...erm...he's 65

Her: Did you...I hope you didn't just say 65!

Me: Ermm yeah..yeah I did.

Her: *gives conserned look* OK.

1zfh65w.jpg

Love this pic.

Not to mention Jimmy is about your grandma's age. :lol:

At least she said Ok, it could've been worse.

Taker328 was kind to post a clip site of IMGL under the thread title: A little sneak peak of IMGL. I wont post it here for 1)redundancy 2)some of you don't want to see too much of the film beforehand. But ladies, I grabbed these shots off the clips, and I couldn't resist posting. How freakin' cute is he??????

25pihdv.jpg

ftengo.jpg

Taker328 was kind to post a clip site of IMGL under the thread title: A little sneak peak of IMGL. I wont post it here for 1)redundancy 2)some of you don't want to see too much of the film beforehand. But ladies, I grabbed these shots off the clips, and I couldn't resist posting. How freakin' cute is he??????

25pihdv.jpg

ftengo.jpg

Yeeees :yourock::bravo::faint1:

He is so cute, and absolutely adorable!!! Hey Moonmaid, sure you know damn right how to make us happy and.....well something more than happy!!! ;)

Uh almost forgot, THE SMILE awwww

You're SteveAJones's daughter?? :o

(J/k, y'all. :D )