Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

I love his look in this one, so...so...;)

kejceb.jpg

So..so..in incredible pain. Notice his blackened ring fingernail on his left hand? Smashed it at the airport in Long Beach. Had to improvise new "three-finger" playing style. :(

So..so..in incredible pain. Notice his blackened ring fingernail on his left hand? Smashed it at the airport in Long Beach. Had to improvise new "three-finger" playing style. :(

Oops Ev you partykiller! Now I see it, really painful...

I'm curious. What is with saying "more from me" when posting watermarked shots off of someone's website? I don't really care personally, but it seems odd to be taking credit for someone else's work. I mean it's different if you've done the scans yourself. But Google search, right-click, save as? Well that isn't really from you is it? Just saying, because I see a lot of pics here that came from us collectors. Just because I don't tag my scans doesn't mean I can't spot them. Knebby's too.

Anyway, rant over.

Outrider Tour Program:

File0715.jpg

File0714.jpg

File0713.jpg

File0712.jpg

File0711.jpg

Edited by Evster2012

I have read about it and I have also noticed it in many pics. Like here:

1975_1_31JPbw-1.jpg

Poor Jimmy- it certainly hurt :(

I remember him talking about that. I also see now. He does look in pain, but somehow, he still manages to look lovely as always. I love all those pictures from the Outrider program of which I own as well.

Edited by aen27

Jimmy in Japan

File0687.jpg

File0686.jpg

File0685.jpg

Oh!Jimmy was in Peace Memorial Park!

Zeppelin performed in Hiroshima in 1971.

All members visited Peace Memorial Park when they went to Hiroshima.

They contributed all of earnings of the concert to Hiroshima City, and they became the honorary citizens.

It was reported that Jimmy was crying in the Peace Memorial Museum when he saw the extensive damage that atomic bomb gave. I remember Jimmy was positive in the charity from the 70's.

Thanks,Evster2012. I love these pictures very much. :)

It's kinda funny to see the russian site took those pics from Midori San and added their little "Zoso" there...

Good for her that she had the copyright mark on them.

Unfortunately that Russian site nicked a LOT of photos (including ones I personally took) and made it their own. I wrote them many times to ask them to take them down to no avail :angry:

Oh!Jimmy was in Peace Memorial Park!

Zeppelin performed in Hiroshima in 1971.

All members visited Peace Memorial Park when they went to Hiroshima.

They contributed all of earnings of the concert to Hiroshima City, and they became the honorary citizens.

It was reported that Jimmy was crying in the Peace Memorial Museum when he saw the extensive damage that atomic bomb gave. I remember Jimmy was positive in the charity from the 70's.

Thanks,Evster2012. I love these pictures very much. :)

There's a bunch more photos of all the boys from that day in the park, but sadly my scanner and the book they're in are in storage.

Anybody got a copy of this laying around for Alice??

HMPhotoBook.jpg

There's a bunch more photos of all the boys from that day in the park, but sadly my scanner and the book they're in are in storage.

Anybody got a copy of this laying around for Alice??

HMPhotoBook.jpg

Dang I have that book but it's at my parents' house, not conveniently near me!