33mu8hv.jpg

8vtc2w.jpg

2eqggeb.jpg

Ok he is SERIOUSLY HOT!

25fsvtw.jpg

Now how can you possibly think that this one isn't hot :o :o

153uql2.jpg

You see my point ;)

I have to agree, AGREE, AGRE-E-E-E with you, I find 2009 Jimmy hotter than young one. :drool::veryhot: :veryhot: Too hot to be true. :wub:

EDIT: I love his smile.

Edited by _Lena_Zep

For you Lena ;) I love his smile too

2z53sif.jpg

There are some really kind people out there... :)

Anyway,

I think we all noticed how Jimmy is incredibly happy and relaxed these days... I'm so happy to see him in such a great mood. ROCK ON, Jimmy!! :hurrah:

YET ANOTHER EDIT: I loove his smile.

Edited by _Lena_Zep

There are some really kind people out there... :)

Anyway,

I think we all noticed how Jimmy is incredibly happy and relaxed these days... I'm so happy to see him in such a great mood. ROCK ON, Jimmy!! :hurrah:

YET ANOTHER EDIT: I loove his smile.

I love seeing him so healthy and happy too, especially after seeing him so weak and helpless.

But of course he never lost his looks.

j8ebo8.jpg

wl55vm.jpg

dwcy9.jpg

ae614z.jpg

I love seeing him so healthy and happy too, especially after seeing him so weak and helpless.

But of course he never lost his looks.

After all he had gone through, it's great to see him recovered. And if he tries to die this week, I'LL KILL HIM.

Edit: this doesn't make any sense.

Edited by _Lena_Zep

After all he had gone through, it's great to see him recovered. And if he tries to die this week, I'LL KILL HIM.

Edit: this doesn't make any sense.

I know what you mean. Jimmy has to stay alive for a long time.

Edited by aen27

Could you be in Dirty Pagette Mood a bit, please? ;)

I like these two pics.

21opqxe.jpg

Ok with this one, I feel like sitting on his lap, my hand ruffling his hair, and he looks up at me with that smile that says " hey baby we can take this further"

33vf9g6.jpg

Just to say goodbye in case I have a heartattack from thinking about so much dirt :)

Ok with this one, I feel like sitting on his lap, my hand ruffling his hair, and he looks up at me with that smile that says " hey baby we can take this further"

33vf9g6.jpg

Just to say goodbye in case I have a heartattack from thinking about so much dirt :)

Your descriptions are better than the pic itself. :D

Congrats Evster!! Too cool. Could you feel the magick of his fingers? :D

Hey, a couple of posts back I asked this question. No one answered. Since I have ya here, I was wondering if you had any thoughts on this guitar. The shoehorn-shaped bridge? The chipped/unfinished board? The soundhole??!! Do you know what this is?

120s660.jpg

It just occurred to me...what a strange looking acoustic! I play a little bitty bit of guitar, but I've never seen one like that. Any info on it? Evster? Anyone?

Hey Lena, you want a naughty thought? ;) ;)

xgi7ar.gif

Or this,

Sweat, running down his chest,his necklace sticking to the body.

2iu3urr.jpg

OK now I am NEVER going to get to sleep

Me too. It's 2 am here, and looking at that chest made me ah-uf-eh-oh... Deep sigh. :lol:

You can imgaine their interviews together! David is funny and Jimmy is just :veryhot:

Oh yes! Those 2 make a very good team...although any interview I would just focus on Pagey. :D

Me too. It's 2 am here, and looking at that chest made me ah-uf-eh-oh... Deep sigh. :lol:

Yeah it's past 1 over here, and now that I am in the mood for dirty thought Pagey I am never going to sleep.