Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

But of course ;)

And who wouldn't? Oh to be in his arms....

:D :D :D :D :D :D

774e3e8b9nz1.jpg

:blush::bagoverhead:

Bad Lucia!

Oh, Jimmy in those tight clothes!

19750117minn05soundcheck1jt3sa.jpg

I would just play with that scarf while I was............. :blush:

Bad Alexandra!

Edited by aen27

Yes it is fun, we should have our fun.

dlm3kj.jpg

ve13fc.jpg

He is insanly gorgeous! I love him!!!

25qwumr.jpg

jsounds881.jpg

I totally agree.

I know he's going to give us heart attacks over and over. I love him!!

Edited by aen27

Those eyes!! those Dark eyes! They kill me!

Pagey with this ciggys also kill me, so sexy...

16ap1z5.jpg

His eyes drive me insane and his ciggies hanging out of his mouth....everything about him so so sexy...

I'm going to have to say good night, Lucia. I loved this game. We needed to be naughty Pagettes.

I' ll leave you with this for now....

dallas75n.jpg

pageytotalguitar1.jpg

Edited by aen27

Being with him in that car out in middle of NYC the whole night....okay, I've stopped breathing.

...I can't breathe either... I probably won't go to sleep tonight... Again... :D it's hard not to think about him... Reminds me of a song, Spend the Night Together by the Rolling Stones. Hehe :D

Edited by Heartbreaker_Girl

This fangirl shit is so mindnumbing.

Ohhhhh Jimmmmy I just ***ed all over my keyboard for you!!!!!!

I KNOW! I've gone through a six pack of panties staring at his godlike navel!!!!

I know! Like, how many angels did god have to kill to make one perfect Jimmy???

I KNOW! His gaze could resurrect dead puppies!

Gagworthy. Absolutely, shamelessly GAGWORTHY. I mean, I saw thousands of giggly girl posts on the old board. Years of them. Hell, I used to tease the grils with my scans and quotes. But this? It's not even sexy. It's not even funny. It's four or five girls so blatantly one-upping each another it's EMBARRASSING! I mean, when my lil sis LLM is nauseated, man have you gone too far! And she's a Pagette first class!

GIRLS! You're making the groupies sound sophisticated! Listen to yourselves! Please!

I'm speaking as a friend. It's embarrassing.

At least the Pagettes on the old board were somewhat creative.

Edited by Evster2012

Look, I don't mean to sound harsh. I met the girl who's shared my bed for the last three years in the original Hot Pics of Jimmy thread. She went by the name ObsessedwithZeppelin. Still does actually. Hell, she practically had a patent on the drooly smiley when it came to Jimmy! But she'd be ashamed at how utterly tacky it's gotten here. She won't even post here anymore!

LMJPP, Ocean, B_B wouldn't be caught dead posting amidst this drivel.

Edited by Evster2012

No, you're not being harsh IMO- you're just being truthful. I understand what its like to be completely infatuated with Jimmy- really I do, ladies!- but some of y'all are just totally over the top. Maybe Headmaster Jimmy should be brought back into existence so all that fantasy stuff can stay there. ;) While the rest of us can peacefully enjoy items like this:

jpp388.jpg

And yes, like Obsessedwithzeppelin, theocean, LMJPP, B_B... the Hot Pics o' Jimmy thread was my second home! But now, I'm just tired of trying to sift through page after page of "Jimmy resurrects dead animals with his smile" type stuff (and not to mention the strings of photos quoted right after someone posts them, and the mile long signatures! Drives me ccrraazzy!)

Edited by songbird

Completely agree Ev. Thanks for starting the other thread. It will be so much nicer seeing our old scans and original pics we took ourselves re-posted in a thread without all this embarrassing crap going with it.