Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

After thinking about Evster's post, I have to agree. Damn, it looks so lame, being little obsessed drooling fangril. I'm ashamed I am one of those girls. <_<

But not any more, I hope.

Hey Lena - your photograph-contributions would always be welcome in either thread. :beer:

Edited by Knebby

After thinking about Evster's post, I have to agree. Damn, it looks so lame, being little obsessed drooling fangril. I'm ashamed I am one of those girls. <_<

But not any more, I hope.

No one is trying to shame anyone Lena. That's why we started a separate thread. Do whatever makes you happy and without reservation. We're not here to censor you. You have an equal voice as everybody does. If you want to play, PLAY! Some of us just wanted to share photos without all the girly stuff. We have that now. So please feel free to express yourself! There is room for everybody! :D

Same to you JAL! ;)

Edited by Evster2012

Just to add. I don't think less of you for having your fangirl fantasies. I have mine. Except they involve Jessica Alba. :bagoverhead:

I suggested a few days ago that you girls have a Jimmy fantasy thread, much like the Headmaster Jimmy thread on the old board. That way we can share pics in the Pics of Jimmy thread without all the heaving and sighing.

Anyway, it's moot now since I've started a new thread for just pics. You're all welcome there of course!!! Bring your best!