Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

OK can we stop with the complaining? becuase there are now 2 threads for Pagey, this one is for drooling.

And I'm sorry if we have ruined the thread for you, I really am I didn't realise that we had taken it too far, it was just a bit of fun.

Now I feel really really bad for what kind of Pagette I am. (I know Ev has been saying not to and I appreciate that but now I can't help it) I'm sorry.

21epth.jpg

There is also your 'smile' thread too, that I resserected last night. :)

Ev, I appreaciate your comments, but I do not want to made to feel guilty. Particurly where Jimmy is concerned. This site is supposed to be fun. The last few days it has not. Except for a few people who still make it pleasant. There, I have said what I needed to.

Edited by aen27

There is also your 'smile' thread too, that I resserected last night. :)

Ev, I appreaciate your comments, but I do not want to made to feel guilty. Particurly where Jimmy is concerned. This site is supposed to be fun. The last few days it has not. Except for a few people who still make it pleasant. There, I have said what I needed to.

Alex, I think you misunderstood Ev's point here.

Look, "this site is supposed to be fun", yes for sure. But it's fun for all the fans, some of them are not drooling fangirls but it doesn't mean they don't admire Jimmy and don't enjoy all the pics here. This thread was started one and a half years ago, there used to be a lot of different person who contributed and commented here. And how many of them are still here? And why?

Some days ago I made a suggestion that this thread could stick to its name and you ladies start another one as fantasy thread. But things kept going on here, and the OTHERS decided to take a step back and start the "cool picture of Jimmy" thread and leave this one to you.

Have fun with all what you want. But I think I, so as Ev and the others, still have the equal right to express our opinions here, and please, don't take it personal.

Edited by glicine

Dear Pagettes,

I am a new comer to this forum, as well as this thread, but I must say, I don’t like your drooling things and your attitudes to the others.

Jimmy is a legend, you said “the others, please don't post saying you don't like the comments because you now have your own thread.” But have you thought about why other people need to create a new thread? They showed their respect to your drooling right, so they went away. But where is your respect to others’ opinion? I think it is not the first time someone reminded let this thread go back to its topic. Why dear you ladies loving and admiring Jimmy so much, couldn’t do other people a favor, go to a new fantasy thread and continue to enjoy your fun? After all, please remember, it is NOT your own thread.

Yes you said “Sorry” to ruin this thread which is home for many old members, but I didn’t see you changed even quite slight a bit to express your “sorry” to others. Yes as you said, we have another thread to post photos, so this thread for you, is for drooling, but for me, is to express my dislike and disagreement. It is not a picture thread any more. We have equal rights to express our ideas here, either drooling things or dislike, according to your logic.

“Sorry” to disturb your “fun”. Dear pagettes.

Dear Pagettes,

I am a new comer to this forum, as well as this thread, but I must say, I don’t like your drooling things and your attitudes to the others.

Jimmy is a legend, you said “the others, please don't post saying you don't like the comments because you now have your own thread.” But have you thought about why other people need to create a new thread? They showed their respect to your drooling right, so they went away. But where is your respect to others’ opinion? I think it is not the first time someone reminded let this thread go back to its topic. Why dear you ladies loving and admiring Jimmy so much, couldn’t do other people a favor, go to a new fantasy thread and continue to enjoy your fun? After all, please remember, it is NOT your own thread.

Yes you said “Sorry” to ruin this thread which is home for many old members, but I didn’t see you changed even quite slight a bit to express your “sorry” to others. Yes as you said, we have another thread to post photos, so this thread for you, is for drooling, but for me, is to express my dislike and disagreement. It is not a picture thread any more. We have equal rights to express our ideas here, either drooling things or dislike, according to your logic.

“Sorry” to disturb your “fun”. Dear pagettes.

I don't know how this turned to drooling fangirl thread, but I think people are becoming too harsh. You have Cool Pics of Jimmy thread now, why don't you go there? Ok, we 'ruined' this thread, but you can still go to other one. And I think JAL is trully sorry for everything that's happened.

Let us be drooling teens, we have right to be that.

It's not fun.

I can't enjoy anymore. :(

Well, at least you now know how we felt <_<

What really bothers me is the sheer lack of consideration regarding this situation. This is a site for everyone. Only some of you didn't think about that. And, in effect, we got pushed out of this thread. Why should we have had to start a new thread just because a few of you weren't considerate enough to realise that we aren't all outrageous Jimmy fan-girls? Do you think you're the only ones here who adore the man? That you're the only ones who fancy him?

Men and women visit this site - young and old alike. You could've at least respected that. Only you didn't and now you're the ones acting all hard done by once we asked if you'd just tone down your, frankly, rather disrespectful and creepy (at times) comments. He may have appreciated such comments back in his youth, but he's now a grandfather pushing 66 - I wouldn't be if surprised if he, and his family, weren't embarrassed by such comments. There's no doubt he would feel that way if you said as much to him in the street.

What's worse is that none of you sound genuinely sorry about any of this. Some of you come across as rather flippant in your attitude, as if it were your right to say what you wanted and when, which is a shame because you weren't the only one's who liked to visit this thread.

I have this from my dear friend on PZ forum :)

imgscale.jpg

Some really great photos here - I love that B&W one from the O2, thanks for posting that, 3hrsoflunacy :thumbsup:

Regarding the above photo from Spacewoman - to me, that looks very much like Boleskine House in the background - can anyone confirm that?

(Edit - mangled grammar :slapface: )

Edited by Lilith

Some really great photos here - I love that B&W one from the O2, thanks for posting that, 3hrsoflunacy :thumbsup:

Regarding the above photo from Spacewoman - to me, that looks very much like Boleskine House in the background - can anyone confirm that?

(Edit - mangled grammar :slapface: )

99% sure. And judging by the look on his face... :unsure:

Yep - it is. I've been doing a bit of digging and I found several photos, most of which show the house from the opposite side, but this one looks to have been taken from the same side of the house as the one in the photo with Jimmy:

BoleskineHouse.jpg

Slightly off topic, sorry folks!

Well, at least you now know how we felt <_<

What really bothers me is the sheer lack of consideration regarding this situation. This is a site for everyone. Only some of you didn't think about that. And, in effect, we got pushed out of this thread. Why should we have had to start a new thread just because a few of you weren't considerate enough to realise that we aren't all outrageous Jimmy fan-girls? Do you think you're the only ones here who adore the man? That you're the only ones who fancy him?

Men and women visit this site - young and old alike. You could've at least respected that. Only you didn't and now you're the ones acting all hard done by once we asked if you'd just tone down your, frankly, rather disrespectful and creepy (at times) comments. He may have appreciated such comments back in his youth, but he's now a grandfather pushing 66 - I wouldn't be if surprised if he, and his family, weren't embarrassed by such comments. There's no doubt he would feel that way if you said as much to him in the street.

What's worse is that none of you sound genuinely sorry about any of this. Some of you come across as rather flippant in your attitude, as if it were your right to say what you wanted and when, which is a shame because you weren't the only one's who liked to visit this thread.

I'm not on this thread for very long time, maybe 15 days or more. I was and am sorry because most of the Jimmy fans felt kicked out by ''drooling fan girls''. But it was fun. It was a great place to laugh after annoying day or stressful one. I had a lot of exams then and this was the place where I could post silly comments and drool over one very hot looking man.

I know sometimes we... errr... Crossed the boundary and some of the comments (I feel most of mine) were silly. But maybe the best for all would be three threads:

- HPOJ -this thread-but just with pics and some 'normal' comments

- Cool Pics of J. where all of the members can post pics, and

- Fantasy drooling thread for us who 'destroyed' the previous one

And I don't think the underlined part is true.