Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Will add, "Zosogirl" probably isn't one.

I'm not what? Seriously, why and what would I lie about? I've read some of your posts Evster2012 and they're very interesting and you're cleary a big fan and know what you're talking about so that's cool. I totally understand your point about this thread and I think it's good that there's the 'Cool pics' thread now. Sorry to anyone who's bothered by any of what I said and I look forward to replying to lots of other topics about the actual music for a change! haha ...Seriously though, I'm not what? A JP fan or a girl? cause I'm both, not that it's a big deal or really matters anyway, but yeah, this is a cool forum and it's great to be among fellow minded fanatics! :D

Sad. This is orginal thread. Too bad, it's now gone up in flames and this is the ashes of what's left and there are two new threads instead. Well, as long as everyone seems happy. This seems okay so far.

Thanks Evster2012 for starting this cool thread!

jptg.jpg

At first glance, I thought that I finally was able to see the photograph of Jimmy with Martha Alice! :D

However, Martha is not yet such big,is she? :P

Edited by Alice75

At first glance, I thought that I finally was able to see the photograph of Jimmy with Marth Alice! :D

However, she is not yet such big,is she? :P

No. It's was some kind of photography contest from Total Guitar sometime this past year. The person who won took this one. It caught my attention because Jimmy looked so interesting in it. The picture was actually very small in the magazine. But I bought it just for this.

Edited by aen27

No. It's was some kind of photography contest from Total Guitar sometime this past year. The person who won took this one. It caught my attention because Jimmy looked so interesting in it. The picture was actually very small in the magazine. But I bought it just for this.

Thank you for posting this pic.It's so lovely!! :wub:

I remember you've once posted this pic too.

Jimmy must be a lovely father and a grandad. :D

3fvka3l0ce32230.jpg

jptg.jpg