Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

It's a Gibson Harp Guitar.

Here's a link:

http://www.harpguitars.net/iconography/icon-gibson.htm

Thanks Evster- I never heard of a harp guitar before, but evidently they've been around for years!

Thanks also for starting this thread, I'm seeing lots of great pics that I don't have in any of my Zep books or rock mags!

IMG_0200.jpg

I think that this was Jimmy´s first performance after Bonzo´s death... he looked so happy and in his element again!

Actually, he guested at a Jeff Beck show in 1981 at Hammersmith Odeon, before the ARMS concerts.

And I won't say he was totally in his element again at the ARMS, though it was definitely exciting for the fans to see him return to the scene.

Thanks for the photos anyway.

Edited by glicine

Otto, you should have a name for your own archive! :D

I wouldn't know how you'd put initials to it. I remember our conversation in LA about how the son takes the father's first name...son of Mas, right? And if you had children it would be (name) Ottoson?

Did I remember that right?

Nice to see you mate! And good to see your fantastic library of scans posted once again!

Cheers mate! :beer:

Otto, you should have a name for your own archive! :D

I wouldn't know how you'd put initials to it. I remember our conversation in LA about how the son takes the father's first name...son of Mas, right? And if you had children it would be (name) Ottoson?

Did I remember that right?

Nice to see you mate! And good to see your fantastic library of scans posted once again!

Cheers mate! :beer:

Cheers Ev! :beer:

LA2007.jpg

Yeah, that's how it works here, basically, but nah, I wouldn't give a special name to my archive. Not that there's anything wrong with that per se. But all I've ever done is to put my initials into many of the file names. Of course people then give them different file names, and that doesn't really matter. They do travel, these things, and I always knew they would.

- And hey, if I have a reason to create a special archive, then so do you, Ev, because you made a BUNCH of them - great quality as well! I do find it a good idea to remind people where they came from now and then, because there's a chance I might get thanks for having done the bloody things, and that's what makes it worth the trouble in the first place - knowing that your fellow fans appreciate it.