Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

haha i just went back a page, and that arguement was so pointless..sorry, but its true.

People you dont have to read what people say just look at the pictures, is it wrong for people to drool? And even if they are you dont need to read it..Pictures of Jimmy should make people happy, theres no sense in getting upset, especially when theres nothing to get upset over..1467.jpg

719.jpg712.jpg713.jpg717.jpg

haha i just went back a page, and that arguement was so pointless..sorry, but its true.

People you dont have to read what people say just look at the pictures, is it wrong for people to drool? And even if they are you dont need to read it..Pictures of Jimmy should make people happy, theres no sense in getting upset, especially when theres nothing to get upset over..1467.jpg

You're genius!!! Posting pics here - the smartest move!!! I salute you. :notworthy:

People were arguing instead of drooling or having fun.

The first pic is the best. I love sweaty Jimmy. :veryhot: I'll need a :fan: and a bucket of cold water.

However, if I drop that :fan: in the water I'll probably die.

You're genius!!! Posting pics here - the smartest move!!! I salute you. :notworthy:

People were arguing instead of drooling or having fun.

The first pic is the best. I love sweaty Jimmy. :veryhot: I'll need a :fan: and a bucket of cold water.

However, if I drop that :fan: in the water I'll probably die.

Haha i didnt know where else to post them lol :D. I feel special lmao thanks :)

Please dont die haha

scan0008-1.jpg

I always feel so sad when I see him in such shape- I could hug him a nd tell him that all will be all right again! :(

It is so bad when such a talented man destroyed himself- but I understand it- all the tour stress, the working on the albums, the hysteria of the fans- too much for such frail and sensible person. This is the other side of the fame, the side which we don´t see usually...

some from me:

GDA_233614_LED_ZEPPELIN_6.jpg

GDA_180076_LED_ZEPPELIN_6.jpg

GDA006_LED_ZEPPELIN_6.jpg

GDA005_LED_ZEPPELIN_6.jpg

I always feel so sad when I see him in such shape- I could hug him a nd tell him that all will be all right again! :(

It is so bad when such a talented man destroyed himself- but I understand it- all the tour stress, the working on the albums, the hysteria of the fans- too much for such frail and sensible person. This is the other side of the fame, the side which we don´t see usually...

Yes, but he still looks so gorgeous with his scarf (and cigarette). At least we know he will look much healthier soon after this. :D

Edited by aen27