Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Yes, but he still looks so gorgeous with his scarf (and cigarette).

I have to disagree. As much as I like Jimmy Page, I think he looks absolutely UNsexy, even pitifully, on most pics from his heroin era, including the stormtrooper series (sorry songbird). But each to their own.

I have to disagree. As much as I like Jimmy Page, I think he looks absolutely UNsexy, even pitifully, on most pics from his heroin era, including the stormtrooper series (sorry songbird). But each to their own.

I can't judge the sexiness, but to me he simply doesn't look at all healthy. Some of his expressions look strangely out of character in this period, too (like in many of the Oakland pics), partly no doubt because his frame was practically reduced to a skeleton. I guess the stormtrooper outfit he famously wore at the April 10, 1977 gig in Chicago sums it up for me, because there always was a certain level of control of meaning about Jimmy and the band more generally, which made the whole thing quite intriguing and fascinating, down to smaller details even. The stormtrooper may have been rock and roll to some people, but to me it smacks of empty sensationalism - and hence, of things spiralling out of control. It didn't signify anything at all - it was just "Hey, is this outrageous or what?"

I'm right with you on that, Kat. I actually find it difficult and uncomfortable to look at some of those pictures of Jimmy where he's so painfully thin. If we are talking about sex appeal - for me, he has bags more of it today, as a healthy 65 year old, than he did then as an emaciated, drug/alcohol addicted 33 year old.

Drug or alcohol addiction does nothing for anyone's attractiveness, IMHO. Just my tuppence-worth.

Anyway, here's one of my recent favourites of a very healthy looking Jimmy:

88588551.jpg

I can't judge the sexiness, but to me he simply doesn't look at all healthy. Some of his expressions look strangely out of character in this period, too (like in many of the Oakland pics), partly no doubt because his frame was practically reduced to a skeleton. I guess the stormtrooper outfit he famously wore at the April 10, 1977 gig in Chicago sums it up for me, because there always was a certain level of control of meaning about Jimmy and the band more generally, which made the whole thing quite intriguing and fascinating, down to smaller details even. The stormtrooper may have been rock and roll to some people, but to me it smacks of empty sensationalism - and hence, of things spiralling out of control. It didn't signify anything at all - it was just "Hey, is this outrageous or what?"

Well, try to imagine for example Scarlett Johansson looking THIS unhealthy and that's answer the sexiness.

I agree about the stormtrooper outfit. There's nothing "funny" or classy about it, it's just awkwardly provocative.

I'm right with you on that, Kat. I actually find it difficult and uncomfortable to look at some of those pictures of Jimmy where he's so painfully thin. If we are talking about sex appeal - for me, he has bags more of it today, as a healthy 65 year old, than he did then as an emaciated, drug/alcohol addicted 33 year old.

Agreed.

haha i just went back a page, and that arguement was so pointless..sorry, but its true.

People you dont have to read what people say just look at the pictures, is it wrong for people to drool? And even if they are you dont need to read it..Pictures of Jimmy should make people happy, theres no sense in getting upset, especially when theres nothing to get upset over.

Well, there's no need for igniting the fight again, two weeks after it was settled, is there. Even if the previous arguing were pointless, I can't see how THIS post - 9 days after you made a comment in the Cool Pictures of Jimmy thread - could possibly carry any point... :rolleyes:

Edited by Katuschka

Not that im complaining, but whats with all the Jimmy threads? There only needs to be one..

If you don't like it, you don't have to read it. Isn't that what you've been saying. Those are your words. Free speech, remember?

Are you afraid they're taking up the bandwidth or something?