Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

tumblr_lnh3dq2D6j1qabxveo1_500.png

This is pretty cool and a nice alternative to the duller cover arts of the outtakes.

Is this at Jimmys home, cause some clips of him playing acoustic guitar (I believe at his home) appeared in the Travelling Riverside Blues promo, and of course in TSRTS too:

There's some snippets throughout of him. This is a great promo, but such a tease With all the unreleased footage!

This is one of my favorite Jimmies:

2dl29e1.jpg

Cute as a bug's ear. Still shakin' off that Yardbirdish air.

Also, I never realized this until recently, but he's a very good smiler:

2h4x9i0.jpg

I been wondering if he taught himself to smile like that, or if it comes naturally. Cuz he's a good showman, y'know?

This is one of my favorite Jimmies:

2dl29e1.jpg

Cute as a bug's ear. Still shakin' off that Yardbirdish air.

Also, I never realized this until recently, but he's a very good smiler:

2h4x9i0.jpg

I been wondering if he taught himself to smile like that, or if it comes naturally. Cuz he's a good showman, y'know?

His eye looks kinda weird in the top photo, like it is out of place on his face.blink.gif

I don't think a person can teach themselves to smile well, I just think it is the work of good genetic material.

Tom Jones opened the shows on one of his 80's tours with The Firm's "Closer". It actually worked quite well! B)

Oh and - didn't Jimmy play on at least one of his early songs?

Jimmy played on "It's Not Unusual", not sure if he played on any other Tom Jones songs...

Yea, that is his home in sussex called plumpton place or manor.

Is this at Jimmys home, cause some clips of him playing acoustic guitar (I believe at his home) appeared in the Travelling Riverside Blues promo, and of course in TSRTS too:

There's some snippets throughout of him. This is a great promo, but such a tease With all the unreleased footage!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I hate this photo because it shows him destroying his talent.

I really don't know if this one is already posted, still need to make my way through all the Pages. (pretty good pun right?) It's probably posted, but at least top five pic of Jimmy for me.

post-18206-0-25120600-1317705614_thumb.j

losyardiejimmy.jpg

tumblr_lsikrkSH2g1qez45go1_500.jpg

tumblr_lqklc6MQ7C1qcqyr8o1_500.jpg

tumblr_ls7imeur5R1qk1xt4o2_400.jpg

tumblr_lskoc504YR1qez45go1_500.jpg

mightitgetloud.jpg

tumblr_ls1wujtmEc1qdzaino1_500.jpg

Hello Alice75:

I thank you so much for posting the Sitar photo with Jimmy Page, this is a amazing find, Monsoon, one of our Forum Members communicated this photos search to me couple years ago to no avail...but now you have located this photo....thank you,

and of course I love all the other photos as well.....

again thank you!!

Alice75 any more photo details on the Sitar Photo? what year/Publication?

Edited by PlanetPage

Hello Alice75:

I thank you so much for posting the Sitar photo with Jimmy Page, this is a amazing find, Monsoon, one of our Forum Members communicated this photos search to me couple years ago to no avail...but now you have located this photo....thank you,

again thank you!!

My guess is circa 1966-67

Hello Alice75:

again thank you!!

You are welcome,PlanetPage.I'm so glad you enjoyed these photos. :D

I found this photo of Jimmy playing Sitar on my FB friend's wall and I asked him if I could put it on here. I also asked him where he found this photo and he said that ''book from the 1980's..sort of a british groups encyclopedia...I think it is definitely yardbirds period.''

Unfortunately I don't know anymore about it.(where and when...)

My guess is circa 1966-67

Maybe you are right.

You are welcome,PlanetPage.I'm so glad you enjoyed these photos. :D

I found this photo of Jimmy playing Sitar on my FB friend's wall and I asked him if I could put it on here. I also asked him where he found this photo and he said that ''book from the 1980's..sort of a british groups encyclopedia...I think it is definitely yardbirds period.''

Unfortunately I don't know anymore about it.(where and when...)

Maybe you are right.

Only a guess from the way Jimmy's hair is.

Only a guess from the way Jimmy's hair is.

...AEN27, that is true what Monsoon told me (and we discussed) that the photo indeed appeared in those British Invasion Books early 80's B&W Portrait....now perhaps the exact British Invasion Book will surface as there are so many over the decades...

Really enjoyed this photo...

PlanetPage,

My FB friend told me Jimmy's photo(with Sitar) was on this book.This book is still available on amazon site in Canada,UK and Japan.

...Alice75, Thank you to You and your Friend for researching this Title, I came across quite a few, and I will order this now that I know the availability..... :thanku:

JimmyPageDallas1977.jpg

..tks to Original Posters....

Edited by PlanetPage