Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

...and many many thanks to MSG from me for sharing these, so very beautiful.....what can we say that hasn't been said before!!!

They come from Charles Gatewood's site, which I didn't know existed. He was the photographer. You're very welcome. Suffice to say, he is stunning in them all! :D:wub:

Thanks AEN27, He didn't forget to wear his scarf.........with a Tea Cup in hand/that deadly scarf, he is the Aristocrat English Rock Star, as I remember him from my younger days (this is how he was portrait in Press)...that time period early'75 is so very special to me, as I was beginning to discover his beautiful images...

Here is a link from Stephen Davis LZ-75 - He mentions that a photographer was on duty to capture the moment.....

"Also on hand was a photographer to document the interview:"

http://www.disinfo.com/2010/10/jimmy-page-meets-william-burroughs-in-new-york-city/

p.s. I should post his picture though...

Thanks AEN27, He didn't forget to wear his scarf.........with a Tea Cup in hand/that deadly scarf, he is the Aristocrat English Rock Star, as I remember him from my younger days (this is how he was portrait in Press)...that time period early'75 is so very special to me, as I was beginning to discover his beautiful images...

Here is a link from Stephen Davis LZ-75 - He mentions that a photographer was on duty to capture the moment.....

"Also on hand was a photographer to document the interview."

http://www.disinfo.c...-new-york-city/

p.s. I should post his picture though...

I have LZ'75. Thanks. :D

Yes, he is so gorgeous in these. I love as how he looked in '75. I just melt. He does look aristocratic.

He's been sort of a chameleon, hasn't he? He cultivated an almost feminine look back then, very alluring. But hell, even when he was spectrally thin and had a few rotten teeith in the early 80's, he still somehow looked really good. The boy can't help it, he's just gorgeous.

EDIT: for fux sake, why is this font so tiny... I didn't touch nuffing.

Edited by FireOpal

Jimmy's look has always been very different

Late Sixties:

jimmy-2-by-herb-greene.jpg

1970:

Jimmy%20Page1970.jpg,nf8bfy183l9qb8yq.jpg

1971 (young santa clause):

omijxz5ja8oro85.jpgpage70.gif

1972:

mpj0f49460vu0j4u.jpg

1973:

jp9%255B1%255D.jpg

1974:

tumblr_lko2g6bt5i1qb08rpo1_400.jpg

1975:

jimmy-page.png

1976:

r6gsmr45ui21sgr1.jpg

1977:

Jimmy_Passport77.jpg

1978:

1975-01-17_02%25255B1%25255D.jpg

1979:

rock-and-pop-led-zeppeli-jimmy.page2_ab_n.jpg

1980's:

2112108137_936aea35eb.jpg

compare 1971 to 1977 look how much he changed in just 6 years, they look like different people!

Edited by TheStairwayRemainsTheSame

Jimmy's look has always been very different

1978:

1975-01-17_02%25255B1%25255D.jpg

1979:

compare 1971 to 1977 look how much he changed in just 6 years, they look like different people!

The picture on the Starship is from 1975

This is 1978

jimmysjunkyard.jpg

This is 1979

jpnme79.jpg

scan0003-5.jpg

Edited by aen27

...Alice75, Thank you to You and your Friend for researching this Title, I came across quite a few, and I will order this now that I know the availability..... :thanku:

JimmyPageDallas1977.jpg

..tks to Original Posters....

This is a great pic that I had never seen. Very cool shot before Jimmy staps on the doubleneck to play the opening number-The Song Remains the Same.

But I do have to say that the properties for this pic say Dallas 1977 and it is not Dallas '77 as Jimmy didn't wear the white dragon pants but wore white plain pants and he also didn't wear sun glasses or the scarf at that opening show.

I don't know which show this is from but it is from the second leg of the 1977 tour as John Paul Jones wore the all white outfit at all of those shows. He did wear the white sailors top at some of the 1st leg's shows but he wore red pants etc-not white.

This is a great pic that I had never seen. Very cool shot before Jimmy staps on the doubleneck to play the opening number-The Song Remains the Same.

But I do have to say that the properties for this pic say Dallas 1977 and it is not Dallas '77 as Jimmy didn't wear the white dragon pants but wore white plain pants and he also didn't wear sun glasses or the scarf at that opening show.

I don't know which show this is from but it is from the second leg of the 1977 tour as John Paul Jones wore the all white outfit at all of those shows. He did wear the white sailors top at some of the 1st leg's shows but he wore red pants etc-not white.

Thank you DZoso, I really enjoy all of your insights into these mystery photos, I will attach the link where I found this photo, I should have earlier...and now on, I will confirm with your insights before posting as well....

it is rather difficult to ID the photos of the White Dragon Suit, for me anyways, ..from my understanding the poppy/embroidery was added when the tour had progressed (quite early into the '77 tour, but when/what month?)...The Dragons were already there, as Jimmy was now to have the white Dragon suit, in addition to the Black Dragon suit already in 1975...

Further, there are the plain white satin pants he is pictured in.....

I am sorry, it is all too confusing...

really appreciative of your hard work...thanks again much....

photo source link:

http://my.opera.com/samm10/albums/showpic.dml?album=1569101&picture=21355461

Jimmy's look has always been very different. Compare 1971 to 1977 look how much he changed in just 6 years, they look like different people!

Is right. He must have been under enormous pressure and it took its toll. Someone on here mentioned that JP didn't even start smoking until he was almost 30, and when you think what he was doing/what he looked like within 3-4 years of that...

P.S. Thank you for including the photo of Jimmy in his tartan trousers. I was searching all over for jpg's of those infamous slacks.

Is right. He must have been under enormous pressure and it took its toll. Someone on here mentioned that JP didn't even start smoking until he was almost 30, and when you think what he was doing/what he looked like within 3-4 years of that...

P.S. Thank you for including the photo of Jimmy in his tartan trousers. I was searching all over for jpg's of those infamous slacks.

It's fine :)

Thank you DZoso, I really enjoy all of your insights into these mystery photos, I will attach the link where I found this photo, I should have earlier...and now on, I will confirm with your insights before posting as well....

it is rather difficult to ID the photos of the White Dragon Suit, for me anyways, ..from my understanding the poppy/embroidery was added when the tour had progressed (quite early into the '77 tour, but when/what month?)...The Dragons were already there, as Jimmy was now to have the white Dragon suit, in addition to the Black Dragon suit already in 1975...

Further, there are the plain white satin pants he is pictured in.....

I am sorry, it is all too confusing...

really appreciative of your hard work...thanks again much....

photo source link:

http://my.opera.com/...icture=21355461

after studying photos etc of the 1977 tour for close to 30 years I have come up with the following answers.

Jimmy had the white dragon top with poppy flower and dragon on the back from the start of the tour in Dallas April 1, 1977 but didn't wear the white dragon pants until the first show in Cincinatti April 19, 1977. All show previous to that show he wore the plain white pants. All shows after that Cincinatti 4-19-77 show he wore the full the white dragon top and pants except at the last New York show on 6-14-77 and the San Diego show on 6-19-77 he wore the white dragon top and plain white pants again.

Then in Largo, Maryland 5-28-77 , Los Angeles 6-22-77( he changed into the full white dragon suit after Moby Dick for remainder of show), and Oakland 7-23-77 shows he wore the black dragon suit.

The Chicago 4-10-77 show he wore the what has been called the 'Stormtrooper' outfit but I disagree and think he was going for the WW 1 aircraft pilot outfits like the Red Baron. Then after Moby Dick he changed into the white dragon top and plain white pants for the remainder of the show.

Tempe 7-20-77 Black dragon pants, black t-shirt and white scarf.

last show in the US Oakland 7-24-77

1977-07-24-d.jpg1977-07-24-c.jpg

after studying photos etc of the 1977 tour for close to 30 years I have come up with the following answers.

Jimmy had the white dragon top with poppy flower and dragon on the back from the start of the tour in Dallas April 1, 1977 but didn't wear the white dragon pants until the first show in Cincinatti April 19, 1977. All show previous to that show he wore the plain white pants. All shows after that Cincinatti 4-19-77 show he wore the full the white dragon top and pants except at the last New York show on 6-14-77 and the San Diego show on 6-19-77 he wore the white dragon top and plain white pants again.

Then in Largo, Maryland 5-28-77 , Los Angeles 6-22-77( he changed into the full white dragon suit after Moby Dick for remainder of show), and Oakland 7-23-77 shows he wore the black dragon suit.

The Chicago 4-10-77 show he wore the what has been called the 'Stormtrooper' outfit but I disagree and think he was going for the WW 1 aircraft pilot outfits like the Red Baron. Then after Moby Dick he changed into the white dragon top and plain white pants for the remainder of the show.

Tempe 7-20-77 Black dragon pants, black t-shirt and white scarf.

last show in the US Oakland 7-24-77

1977-07-24-d.jpg1977-07-24-c.jpg

...thanks again. for your valuable contribution ......I confirmed all of these dates/designated photos you stated with the Official Timeline, and they are consistent with the pattern you mentioned herein.....

as for the so called the "Stormtrooper" black outfit in Chicago'77 and as you may know, this is what Jimmy Page has stated in his Official Autobio - Page No. 308 ...(I personally never had interest in-depth knowledge of history on this Stormtrooper, etc.)

"During the 1977 tour, I began to alternate between the Poppy Suit and the black outfits. Here I am wearing Hugo Boss"

...Designer Hugo Boss at one time manufactured uniforms for the Regime...however, clearly Page is making a fashion Statement as for Designer Label...that's my conclusion...

http://i642.photobucket.com/albums/uu141/planetPage_bucket/Jimmy1977Bow.jpg]Jimmy1977Bow.jpg