Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

There are threads devoted to "cool" pics, "funny" pics, etc. Why not a "cute" pics thread?

If you don't like it and think it's silly, then don't post. Simple.

I never said I didn't like or thought it was silly.

Shall we roll it, Jimmy? :D

ZepD_35A.jpg

59171_145739978797172_100000835113667_199800_4651894_n-1.jpg

firm3.jpg

scan0004.jpg

ppsd14.jpg

Only Jimmy could look like this walking on a airplane wing. :D

Jimmybook108.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Those shots are so dreamy *__*

I agree. According to Nick Kent, Jimmy, I think was sort of flirting with Pennie Smith who took them. :D

He may be thin, but I think he was very happy at this time. He even leaves this interview early, to meet Charlotte. They were back together by this time.

Edited by aen27

370 pages of DREAMY...but sometimes...the shots are just too sad...look how gaunt he is...and his hands are skeletal. So heartbreaking,

Talented photographer takes pictures of beautiful man. It certainly is dreamy ..

But this thread is HOT pics of Jimmy .. and there's nothing as hot as health... which he has thankfully regained.

Talented photographer takes pictures of beautiful man. It certainly is dreamy ..

But this thread is HOT pics of Jimmy .. and there's nothing as hot as health... which he has thankfully regained.

He could easily be in movies. There has never been an actor that I can think of who had such ethereal, beautiful features combined with intense masculinity. A truly unique, mysterious person. Hollywood's loss.

And this one from the magazine and new to me... :wub:

scan0002-7.jpg

And what was the cover on NME July '79 (where that interview also appears).

jpnme79.jpg

The first one was new to me too!! The smiling one on page 103 is super cute as well! This is the best magazine ever!! :wub:

And I also have that issue of NME! :D

The first one was new to me too!! The smiling one on page 103 is super cute as well! This is the best magazine ever!! :wub:

And I also have that issue of NME! :D

That is one of my very favorite of Jimmy's interviews ever. He even calls Charlotte 'his lady' in it too. I am happy they reprinted it for this. I did not know it was also from Melody Maker. :D

Edited by aen27

That is one of my very favorite of Jimmy's interviews ever. He even calls Charlotte 'his lady' in it too. I am happy they reprinted it for this. I did not know it was also from Melody Maker. :D

I guess it's a good thing I just bought the issue online, then!

I think I might have read that interview, but I can't remember. Know where I could find it?

I know that made her day. It would mine! :D

It would have made mine too! :D This new magazine is the easiest. It's reprinted in its entirety from NME and Melody Maker from July 1979 (Jimmy is on the cover of both from this shoot. :wub:). Ebay is the best to look for those.

Edited by aen27

I am not sure that these could be described as "hot pics" of Jimmy, nevertheless I am placing them here because they are additional press shots from last year's Ivor Novello Awards which I had not seen. They are from a website called isopix which I was unaware of until the magnificent PlanetPage brought it to my attention yesterday.

www.isopix.be

post-14347-0-86399400-1341578848.jpg

post-14347-0-55240700-1341578884.jpg

post-14347-0-81447500-1341578892.jpg

post-14347-0-53847000-1341578914.jpg