Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Henrik

Hot pics of Jimmy

Thank you for you kind words Kenog, I loved photos of our beloved John Bonham, that I have not seen before... 9 "Pages" of Led Zeppelin Photos altogether in this link above;

..and here He is, charming someone somewhere in time, stealing many dreams as possible... ;):wub:

http://Corbis-PN004538JimmPage.jpg

Corbis-PN005008plainsuitJP.jpg

Corbis-PN004610glassesJP.jpg

Edited by PlanetPage

I guess the Zeppelin website just keeps adding new pictures because I checked today and there are so many that I hadn't seen on here before- like that one of Jimmy at the Bad Company concert! ^^

Hello everyone I'm new here, I just wanted to request if anyone can find Jimmy in that stripped bathing suit pretty please :c

That is one of my very favorite of Jimmy's interviews ever. He even calls Charlotte 'his lady' in it too. I am happy they reprinted it for this. I did not know it was also from Melody Maker. :D

I always see that Melody Maker on ebay uk, but its always so much more than the NME which I only paid 99p for...I'm very cheap sometimes :)

jppgbc74.jpg

Jimmy just looks so cute here. :wub:

Jimmy does look very cute there! But Paul Rodgers looks like a super-hero on laundry day!

551254_458263954204062_1985722781_n.jpg

Loooove this one aen27! He is perfect!

205037_205865346100877_1015612_n.jpg

And this one is just the cutest thing ever!

315321_10151051797338166_133905803_n.jpg

I have never seen this pic- just the one of them walking. That is Jimmy with his Dad at Knebworth. Where did you find it?

Edited by DavidZoso

I have never seen this pic- just the one of them walking. That is Jimmy with his Dad at Knebworth. Where did you find it?

Alice75 showed me from ANP site and someone else showed me this 'cleaned up' version from tumblr. I love it.

...but ofcourse... :wub:

RobertJimmyLargeTempe.jpg

Jimmy in Tempe, AZ, July 20, 1977

What was he wearing and is that a bit of a mostache?

He is wearing the black dragon pants and a black t-shirt and a white scarf. It looks like a velvet black vest as well.

...but ofcourse... :wub:

RobertJimmyLargeTempe.jpg

Jimmy in Tempe, AZ, July 20, 1977

Thank you for this, PlanetPage. It is new to me. It does look like he was wearing a vest at this show.

Thank you for this, PlanetPage. It is new to me. It does look like he was wearing a vest at this show.

...you welcome, my fellow Pagette...he does look like he is wearing a shiny vest over black T; going by the reviews, I think he is wearing a black

dragon pants to match...

He is very photogenic, always and always...never fails to impress the Pagettes... :wub:

Does anyone know if that is facial hair or do I need my eyes checked? :D

Edited by MissMelanie

Does anyone know if that is facial hair or do I need my eyes checked? :D

I see what you mean, but I think it's a shadow.