Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

You're welcome april_lynn. :D I agree. :D I was stunned when I saw it. I found so interesting -- even more that nobody had ever shared it before.

I know! I can't believe this is the first time I'm seeing this! He's just soo gorgeous there! Is it from the 2005 Q Awards? His hair and outfit look the same.

• 2 weeks later...

jp_1976.jpg

I have reversed the photo for The Stairway Remains the Same. But I have never seen Jimmy use a left handed guitar like you said above. I have seen Joe Perry use them and have the strings swapped for a right handed person and of course Jimi Hendrix did it all the time but the switch for him being left handed.

tumblr_m4pdnyAy0C1qlntyto1_1280.png

Edited by DavidZoso

jp_1976.jpg

I have reversed the photo for The Stairway Remains the Same. But I have never seen Jimmy use a left handed guitar like you said above. I have seen Joe Perry use them and have the strings swapped for a right handed person and of course Jimi Hendrix did it all the time but the switch for him being left handed.

I saw Sam posted the this one yesterday. Is that Cameron Crowe with Jimmy? We were guessing it was around time of the NYC premiere. I know he interviewed Jimmy and did radio program.

Edited by aen27

I saw Sam posted the this one yesterday. Is that Cameron Crowe with Jimmy? We were guessing it was around time of the NYC premiere. I know he interviewed Jimmy and did radio program.

...AEN, indeed Thanks to Sam, our Webmaster always posts some rare of the rarest photos that we never seen before!! Totally love that scarf, feel like to go shopping with Jimmy!! ( I have same color wardrobe, how is that for execuse!!) :wub:

I think also it is Cameron Crowe, remembering the previous photo in the Timeline Section, this is the second one now..

Edited by PlanetPage

...AEN, indeed Thanks to Sam, our Webmaster always posts some rare of the rarest photos that we never seen before!! Totally love that scarf, feel like to go shopping with Jimmy!! ( I have same color wardrobe, how is that for execuse!!) :wub:

I think also it is Cameron Crowe, remembering the previous photo in the Timeline Section, this is the second one now..

I totally agree!! I love everything about it! Thanks for confirming! :D