Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Great to see Jimmy rocking another of those scarves !

...This is it!! No one can do it like Jimmy!! I am sure fellow Pagettes Bayougla65, AEN, and all would agree...

I am not so keen on Jimmy in Ties, right from the Knebworth photo shoot to date...He does look elegant as Star can be, it's just not him...

The Scarf is his prized accessory, compliments his sensitive angelic outlook...but either way he does look beautiful, as expected of course!!

...This is it!! No one can do it like Jimmy!! I am sure fellow Pagettes Bayougla65, AEN, and all would agree...

I am not so keen on Jimmy in Ties, right from the Knebworth photo shoot to date...He does look elegant as Star can be, it's just not him...

The Scarf is his prized accessory, compliments his sensitive angelic outlook...but either way he does look beautiful, as expected of course!!

My goodness gracious, Jimmy Page in Armani! :wub:

Oh PlanetPage, I do so agree!

What a beautiful soul is he!

I know we are supposed to behave in this thead -- but that picture nearly killed me tonight. :wub:

...AEn, Bay65..we are in Hot Pic's Thread, so right place it is...it is a beautiful photo...but Jimmy and Scarves...that is a deadly combo'

I think he captured the spirit of this Scarf..."The Scarf" here and above naturally swaying with his tall lanky frame...Poetry in Motion, without doubt...

He is beautiful and Healthy, thankful for such wonderful discussions about our Idol...

http://i642.photobucket.com/albums/uu141/planetPage_bucket/jimmypagescarf.jpg]http://jimmypagescarf.jpg

.... and his famous '75 Blue Polka Dot Scarf has reincarnted in modern elegance as dotted shiny stars on Black..

...AEn, Bay65..we are in Hot Pic's Thread, so right place it is...it is a beautiful photo...but Jimmy and Scarves...that is a deadly combo'

I think he captured the spirit of this Scarf..."The Scarf" here and above naturally swaying with his tall lanky frame...Poetry in Motion, without doubt...

He is beautiful and Healthy, thankful for such wonderful discussions about our Idol...

http://jimmypagescarf.jpg

.... and his famous '75 Blue Polka Dot Scarf has reincarnted in modern elegance as dotted shiny stars on Black..

That's still my favorite. :wub:

Edited by aen27

AEN, tks for posting these photos, I was thinking about this memorable union as no doubt many other fans were, who remember particularly that era...

They both look at ease with each other...although makes me wonder sometimes how hard it is to pose for such pictures, since the originals surfaced the internet for decades now...perhaps earth and sky came together crashingly, when they met in modern era just like this once again...

AEN, tks for posting these photos, I was thinking about this memorable union as no doubt many other fans were, who remember particularly that era...

They both look at ease with each other...although makes me wonder sometimes how hard it is to pose for such pictures, since the originals surfaced the internet for decades now...perhaps earth and sky came together crashingly, when they met in modern era just like this once again...

I though the same. I thought it was such a lovely picture. I was so happy to see these pictures of him. I am so happy he seemed to have a nice visit in New York.

I think the Armani suit one is the best photo Halfin has ever taken of him. Pure elegance.

(p.s. Also love the navy velvet jacket photos coming out of the premiere.)

So did I. He reminds me across between Fred Astaire and Karl Largifeld.

Edited by aen27