Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Hey, girls- a couple of months ago somebody posted a link to a bunch of JP pics, and I was going through there....and saw one that wouldn't enlarge. Do you know the one I'm talking about??? Bare ass naked getting,uh, serviced. :blink: No shit. But the pic was so tiny that it was either him, or some other really tall skinny guy who looks like him.

I know there's one of Rob bared arsed in a pool and then there's the disgusting naked picture of Jimmy with Miss P.

Would you mind posting the tiny one you found? :blink:

Disgusting? The BJ one, right? I don't even remember where I saw it. I'm pretty sure it was from a link someone posted here. It was a couple of months ago. I think if anyone posted it, it could be a problem, don't you? :P Just wondered if anyone else had seen it, or could confirm that was him ;)

Then it was probably "The Dream" picture with Jimmy and Miss P. It's a gross picture because Jimmy has himself covered in sheep guts and Miss P is nothing to look at.

Sheep guts!!!??? Shit, I've had some crazy dreams, but holy hell. Are you talking about Miss Pamela? I thought she was very pretty, from the pics I saw. Sheep guts! Are you serious? Wow, well that just tells how small that picture was, cause I didn't see that at all. Thanks for the info, and sorry for any unnecesary excitement :(

Sheep guts!!!??? Shit, I've had some crazy dreams, but holy hell. Are you talking about Miss Pamela? I thought she was very pretty, from the pics I saw. Sheep guts! Are you serious? Wow, well that just tells how small that picture was, cause I didn't see that at all. Thanks for the info, and sorry for any unnecesary excitement :(

I have a large version of the picture that I can PM you sometime if you'd like to see it. Yeah, you can't see any of Jimmy's male parts because they are covered with bloody sheeps guts. Miss Pamela looks kind of fat in the picture, she's quite a bit larger than Jimmy.

I have a large version of the picture that I can PM you sometime if you'd like to see it. Yeah, you can't see any of Jimmy's male parts because they are covered with bloody sheeps guts. Miss Pamela looks kind of fat in the picture, she's quite a bit larger than Jimmy.

Well, he's like a stick with a guitar. I think I'll pass on the pic, since it's his naughty bits I was interested in. Thanks, though.

Well, he's like a stick with a guitar. I think I'll pass on the pic, since it's his naughty bits I was interested in. Thanks, though.

You're welcome. If you ever change your mind let me know.

Yes, Miss Pamela was one of the GTO's.

MH1003_PAGE__PLANT_1-1.jpgMH1003_PLANT__PAGE_1.jpg heres a couple more pics from the same shots don't remember where i got them

I don't know where you got those particular screenies, but they are from the Unleded DVD, for the person interested.

Jimmy was cool in that interview, but RP did most of the talking.