Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

omg! his eyes so beautiful! :wub:

There aren't many pictures where his green eyes are so clear. That was the first thing I noticed too.

that's right, his eyes are so beatiful.

He often wears sunglasses for photo sessions, but I really prefer him without one.. :P

They really are beautiful and clear there. Absolutely breathtaking. It seems a shame to ever post another picture after that one, but I like how here you can also see the green-ness again, though not as clear.

copyofpicture007t.jpg

They really are beautiful and clear there. Absolutely breathtaking. It seems a shame to ever post another picture after that one, but I like how here you can also see the green-ness again, though not as clear.

copyofpicture007t.jpg

.....Forever Beautiful James Patrick Page!!! Reflection of Intoxicating Era '77 echoes in this photo...

The Ultimate Classic Shot...

Jimmy_Passport77.jpg

.....Forever Beautiful James Patrick Page!!! Reflection of Intoxicating Era '77 echoes in this photo...

The Ultimate Classic Shot...

Jimmy_Passport77.jpg

Very expressive portrait of him. Every time I see this picture I think about two things: pain and sorrow.

Neither have I! Do we know who that woman is? Patricia Ecker was a bit different looking compared to this woman, yes?

It's not Patricia. When I saved it the picture said 1984. That's maybe 2 years before Patricia and right before The Firm. She doen't look well and Jimmy doesn't look like he wants to be there, yet he still looks beautiful. Maybe Knebby or Steve might have more of an idea?

I'm not sure who she is actually, but she does look a little like Patricia - the nose. But he didn't meet her till later. Anyway my first thought was that the photographer had caught her in the middle of fixing her skirt - you know, lifting her ass up to straighten it so it doesn't get all creased? Will come back if a lightbulb goes on somewhere ;) Edit - oh and it depends what part of 1984 - - I first saw the Firm in Middlesborough in 1984 - and Jimmy wore that jacket around then :)

Edited by Knebby

I was wondering who the woman was as well. I was reading a story from a fan who met Jimmy around the same time period and he mentioned Jimmy's "blond girlfriend at the time", but obviously didn't elaborate on who she might have been. I'm guessing it might have been Patricia, but I didn't think she and Jimmy met until some time later.

Edited by SweetLittleBaby

Very expressive portrait of him. Every time I see this picture I think about two things: pain and sorrow.

I agree - maybe defiance, too. It's the cover of his book, right? I'm guessing he might feel differently about what it conveys.

I see it as well.

Whenever I see these photos of him I see a touch of sadness/weariness in each, especially the first one. It's an absolutely breathtaking, touching, beautiful portrait of Jimmy. It was my avatar for a while.

tumblr_mc7gy8uL5v1qggjezo9_500.jpg

jimmybeard.jpg

JPbeardedclosefaceshot1.jpg

Edited by SweetLittleBaby

I see it as well.

Whenever I see these photos of him I see a touch of sadness/weariness in each, especially the first one. It's an absolutely breathtaking, touching, beautiful portrait of Jimmy. It was my avatar for a while.

jimmybeard.jpg

OMG SweetLittleBaby! I love this last one and have never seen it! he looks sooo good with a beard!

I see it as well.

jimmybeard.jpg

Funny story about that middle one; it's my account picture for this computer (you know how you can choose them for different accounts), and we had to take the computer in today to be fixed. The guy turned it on and saw this and asked who it was. I was blushing and a little bit embarrassed!! :)