Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

...Thanks AEN for this lovely Honor; This is one of my most memorable photos of Jimmy ever, thanks Alice75 for finding and posting this amazing photo..

+1 Thank you aen! One of my greatest musical discoveries was getting Ravi's Chants of India when I was 13. This was sad news indeed.

You ladies are pretty sweet on Ol' Jim-bo around here, huh? The man should have played the sitar more. I bet he could really kick some ass on that thing.

Sure are :D

tumblr_meykuycqgM1qb5tapo1_500.png

Nice and clear of watermarks. His smile :wub:

Love it! And how cute is he in wellies?!

...Thanks AEN for this lovely Honor; This is one of my most memorable photos of Jimmy ever, thanks Alice75 for finding and posting this amazing photo..

...it's still back of my mind, to see when and where Jimmy Page Met P. Ravi Shankar, circa art school days '63 before G. Harrison/Shankar meeting Summer 1967... a mystery question posed by Steve A. Jones here to the fans..

I am not sure the year, but he said that a girl he knew brought him to see Ravi playing in England where the audience was all older people. Jimmy said it was there Ravi was very kind to him and wrote down some sitar tunings for him. You are right, Steve might be able to pinpoint the year, but Jimmy did also do an OTD when he went to India alone in the Yardbirds era (and arrived at the aiport in Bombay at 3 in the morning. :D) and visited Ravi's institute circa 1967. Alice75 found this picture on a Yardbirds page on facebook.

scythe- I too wish he had done more with sitar... and he makes it very easy to be sweet on him.

April Lynn --- I loved the music of India since 1984 with Jewel and the Crown and A Passage to India when I was about 8, than The Home and the World, not long after by the famous Indian director Satyajit Ray, though I didn't know Ravi by name until the mid 90's when I began learning about the Beatles.

Edited by aen27

April Lynn --- I loved the music of India since 1984 with Jewel and the Crown and A Passage to India when I was about 8, than The Home and the World, not long after by the famous Indian director Satyajit Ray, though I didn't know Ravi by name until the mid 90's when I began learning about the Beatles.

I've never seen those; I'll have to check em out :) I thought it was a really nice piece they did about Ravi this morning. I didn't know he had a sitar playing daughter as well. And how cute was Jimmy?! I love his hair like that!!

Sorry this is so blurry. Hopefully some better ones will come soon!!

cbsmorning.png

I've never seen those; I'll have to check em out :) I thought it was a really nice piece they did about Ravi this morning. I didn't know he had a sitar playing daughter as well. And how cute was Jimmy?! I love his hair like that!!

Sorry this is so blurry. Hopefully some better ones will come soon!!

cbsmorning.png

It's Jewel in the Crown not 'and.' It's one of the most famous Masterpiece Theater shows. It's epic and Passage to India is too. The latter was David Lean's last movie and the Home and the World is cool because it is the way the India saw England at that time.

I aboslutely loved the segments this morning. Jimmy was gorgeous and loved when he naughtily added, "And dangerous to hear."

I loved they did a tribute for Ravi. I knew about Ansouka. She is also good and they worked together on the Concert for George. It wasn't until Norah Jones became popular that I found out she was his other daughter.

Edited by aen27

It's Jewel in the Crown not 'and.' It's one of the most famous Masterpiece Theater shows. It's epic and Passage to India is too. The latter was David Lean's last movie and the Home and the World is cool because it is the way the India saw England at that time.

I aboslutely loved the segments this morning. Jimmy was gorgeous and loved when he naughtily added, "And dangerous to hear."

I loved they did a tribute for Ravi. I knew about Ansouka. She is also good and they worked together on the Concert for George. It wasn't until Norah Jones became popular that I found out she was his other daughter.

Well now I have to see them :) I'm so far behind on movies; I only just saw Coccoon the other day! And I've been meaning to watch Lost In Translation since Jimmy's OTD about the hotel however long ago that was. Speaking of....

jimmypagecolour37.jpg

See what I did there? ;)

I loved that too and the part in the extra footage where he said grumpy!! I want him to tell me I'm bein grumpy and need to be put to bed for a nap!

Well now I have to see them :) I'm so far behind on movies; I only just saw Coccoon the other day! And I've been meaning to watch Lost In Translation since Jimmy's OTD about the hotel however long ago that was. Speaking of....

jimmypagecolour37.jpg

See what I did there? ;)

I loved that too and the part in the extra footage where he said grumpy!! I want him to tell me I'm bein grumpy and need to be put to bed for a nap!

Haha! :D And perhaps he could read from an Norwegian philosphy book. Somone put that to the picture of him with the beer in his big sweater from '72 on the old Planet Zeppelin site. :D I loved when he said grumpy too. :D Enjoy. All 3 are good. I love the actress that plays Bimala in the Home and the World and the actor that plays her prince husband reminds me a little of an Hindi version of Jimmy. His slight bulid is like Jimmy to me. :D Never have seen Cocoon, but did see Lost in Translation. Remembered and loved his OTD.

157487480.jpg

Love this picture.

Edited by aen27

Haha! :D And perhaps he could read from an Norwegian philosphy book. Somone put that to the picture of him with the beer in his big sweater from '72 on the old Planet Zeppelin site. :D I loved when he said grumpy too. :D Enjoy. All 3 are good. I love the actress that plays Bimala in the Home and the World and the actor that plays her prince husband reminds me a little of an Hindi version of Jimmy. His slight bulid is like Jimmy to me. :D Never have seen Cocoon, but did see Lost in Translation. Remembered and loved his OTD.

Love this picture.

Oh is that what he's readin?! Random! Haha and thank you for adding to my little fantasy :P OK and OMG now I really do have to watch Home and the World; that'll be the first one I watch! Thanks! :D

I know how cute is that?! It said it was him leaving the David Letterman show.

Oh is that what he's readin?! Random! Haha and thank you for adding to my little fantasy :P OK and OMG now I really do have to watch Home and the World; that'll be the first one I watch! Thanks! :D

I know how cute is that?! It said it was him leaving the David Letterman show.

I think it may have been. I have been fantasing about it for about the last 6 years since I read it. ;) I printed it before the site went away. :D

This the one of course.

722.jpg

Cool. The Home and the World is my favorite Indian movie ever.

I think it may have been. I have been fantasing about it for about the last 6 years since I read it. ;) I printed it before the site went away. :D

This the one of course.

722.jpg

Cool. The Home and the World is my favorite Indian movie ever.

I love that one, and all the ones from that day really. It's probably just my eyes gone funny, but it seems to have coloured lines in it. Here's another copy for ya just in case :D

9cf1755e.jpg

I love that one, and all the ones from that day really. It's probably just my eyes gone funny, but it seems to have coloured lines in it. Here's another copy for ya just in case :D

9cf1755e.jpg

I have a better copy somewhere but it was the first copy I found. This was the picture I was talking about. :D

I love all the onese from this session. He is so gorgeous here. :wub:

59167_1434171773328_3362759_n.jpg

196238_1694123271953_107315_n.jpg

Me too. I remember buying that issue. I remember almost having a fight with the guy next to me at Knebworth who was burning his copy of that issue to use as a torch during the encores. I couldn't accept burning Jimmy ! ;)

Me too. I remember buying that issue. I remember almost having a fight with the guy next to me at Knebworth who was burning his copy of that issue to use as a torch during the encores. I couldn't accept burning Jimmy ! ;)

I have that issue too I got from ebay. What a horrible thought burning Jimmy! :(

I love all the onese from this session. He is so gorgeous here. :wub:

He sure is! I'm wondering about the first one I posted though. Do you have any idea when and where it's from. I'll post it again for ease of finding it. This one. :)

tumblrlpsepmbxjc1qkux4x.png

Whoa where was health and safety on that one?! Surely a lighter would suffice! I also have that issue and like aen27 got it on ebay...only 99p as well! Bargain! :D

He sure is! I'm wondering about the first one I posted though. Do you have any idea when and where it's from. I'll post it again for ease of finding it. This one. :)

tumblrlpsepmbxjc1qkux4x.png

Whoa where was health and safety on that one?! Surely a lighter would suffice! I also have that issue and like aen27 got it on ebay...only 99p as well! Bargain! :D

It looks like to be around the Firm. Knebby may know better.