Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

LOVE that one! It's gotta be the scarf in these...the way he ties it...he's just so put together! That's one magazine I haven't been able to find yet, but the second one turns up on ebay, I will have it!!

I posted the entire thing in Knebby 'articales and cuttings' thread. Of course it from Crawdaddy with William Burroughs. :D I love this scarf. PlanetPage and I have the same feeling about this. :D:wub:

http://forums.ledzeppelin.com/index.php?/topic/18340-cuttings-and-articles/page__st__120

Haha! :D I have been a Pagette since 2006 and never have strayed. A friend of mine who did get to go to the O2 that lives in England told me that everytime he looked out from the stage it was almost like he was saying, 'I still own you.' ;)

Haha! :D I have been a Pagette since 2006 and never have strayed. A friend of mine who did get to go to the O2 that lives in England told me that everytime he looked out from the stage it was almost like he was saying, 'I still own you.' ;)

I started out a Robert girl, but needless to say Jimmy quickly changed that. :D

What was the caption for that picture, if there was one? ^

He didn't put any. It opens the Arms Concert section of his book. Next to it are just the stamps from his passport. Steve guessed it may have been taken at LAX in LA.

april_lynn -- Though it's dangerous, it only makes me feel like he could do anything. :wub: