Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

This really doesn't belong here, but the dreams thread has dissapeared. Last night I had a dream with Jimmy eating ham in it. It was current day Jimmy and Ross Halfin was bothering him and he was acting annoyed. Kind of strange, for some reason I can't picture Jimmy eating ham.

^Yes, I'm well aware of that, which is why I said that it's one of the *other* GTOs. If memory serves, it was Miss Cindrella. It's definitely not Miss Pamela.

Yep, I'm pretty sure it was Miss Cynderella as well. In Miss P's first book she said they all called Miss Cynderella "Pumpkin Bottom" (or "butt"...I can't remember which now) because she had a big butt. :lol: In "The Dream" photo, the woman's backside does look pretty shapely. :D Also her hair looks the same as in other pics I've seen of her.

Hi! I'm new here. I've been secretly just coming and saving pictures 'n such, but i feel left out. i want to join the Jimmy obsession. (now i know i'm not alone in thinking jimmy is hot even today with his awesome silver hair lol) the main trigger for my joining is this sheep picture. i gotta see it. so someone send it to me please lol

Hi! I'm new here. I've been secretly just coming and saving pictures 'n such, but i feel left out. i want to join the Jimmy obsession. (now i know i'm not alone in thinking jimmy is hot even today with his awesome silver hair lol) the main trigger for my joining is this sheep picture. i gotta see it. so someone send it to me please lol

:wave: Hey, welcome! ... I have just post a link where you can see a small size of this picture.