Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Henrik

Hot pics of Jimmy

Welcome Vanessa! :) I can see you have just joined the forum!

For you, some more pictures of the good looking man. :D

jimmysepia2.jpg

jp4009.jpg

jp009.jpg

jp400.jpg

PN004848-1.jpg

yummy

yummy

yummy

OMG

Edited by Fluffy Noodle

This really doesn't belong here, but the dreams thread has dissapeared. Last night I had a dream with Jimmy eating ham in it. It was current day Jimmy and Ross Halfin was bothering him and he was acting annoyed. Kind of strange, for some reason I can't picture Jimmy eating ham.

zepforum.jpg

not exactly a picture of jimmy. well, i referred to a real image of him but i

did this off Freehand for a school project. i am proud of myself. LOL.

jimmy will, too! heh.

Some nice pictures from this site except the first one, I think...can't remember :unsure:

Enjoy!

earls75-7.jpg

munich80-1.jpg

copenhagen69_a.jpg

paris73-4.jpg

sandiego72-6.jpg

^Yes, I'm well aware of that, which is why I said that it's one of the *other* GTOs. If memory serves, it was Miss Cindrella. It's definitely not Miss Pamela.

Yep, I'm pretty sure it was Miss Cynderella as well. In Miss P's first book she said they all called Miss Cynderella "Pumpkin Bottom" (or "butt"...I can't remember which now) because she had a big butt. :lol: In "The Dream" photo, the woman's backside does look pretty shapely. :D Also her hair looks the same as in other pics I've seen of her.

I just can't get past the sheep guts thing :blink: I must not be as artistic as I thought I was :(

I just can't get past the sheep guts thing :blink: I must not be as artistic as I thought I was :(

As I've said before it would've been a much better photo sans the guts and the girl. :D

could somebody please post this sheep photo? i havent seen it

It's best kept in a PM or else the mods might delete this thread. Jimmy is pretty much naked it in it along with a naked girl.

As I've said before it would've been a much better photo sans the guts and the girl. :D

I wonder what you could be thinking of ladyraven... :shifty:

could somebody please post this sheep photo? i havent seen it

You can find a small size of this picture on below link:

pictures

Hi! I'm new here. I've been secretly just coming and saving pictures 'n such, but i feel left out. i want to join the Jimmy obsession. (now i know i'm not alone in thinking jimmy is hot even today with his awesome silver hair lol) the main trigger for my joining is this sheep picture. i gotta see it. so someone send it to me please lol

Hi! I'm new here. I've been secretly just coming and saving pictures 'n such, but i feel left out. i want to join the Jimmy obsession. (now i know i'm not alone in thinking jimmy is hot even today with his awesome silver hair lol) the main trigger for my joining is this sheep picture. i gotta see it. so someone send it to me please lol

:wave: Hey, welcome! ... I have just post a link where you can see a small size of this picture.

:wave: Hey, welcome! ... I have just post a link where you can see a small size of this picture.

hey thanks...yeah it's very um, on the odd side.

I can pm it to people who'd like to see it this coming week. I can't get to photobucket from home.

I never get tired of that one, he's so gorgeous there. :wub:

How can one man be so beautiful?