Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Came off a bootleg. Looks like around 1970 in the Julie Felix show period (April 1970) when his hair was to his shoulders and wavey.

Ah I see, thank you for clearing that up! I know the shirt now as well! :) With that lighting and angle I was wayyy off from when I was thinking it was from! Thanks again ^_^

Looks like around 1970 in the Julie Felix show period (April 1970) when his hair was to his shoulders and wavey.

With wayyyy too many photos of Jimmy to choose a favorite, or even a top ten, the closeup of him from the Jule Felix show that is in the summer Uncut magazine is a gem. The background and some of the colors on his shirt match his guitar. I love his hippy shirt and the way one eye is hidden.

Thank you!! I had never seen the whole picture with Charlotte in it!! biggrin.png

You are very welcome!! To get a clearer view of the photo, go to today's online UK Daily Mail. Down the right hand column, there are two articles about MW. This photo is in the second article.

A photo of CM and JPP sitting down at the same function was used by mistake when the press were covering JPP's divorce from Patricia Ecker.

Edited by veritas

You are very welcome!! To get a clearer view of the photo, go to today's online UK Daily Mail. Down the right hand column, there are two articles about MW. This photo is in the second article.

A photo of CM and JPP sitting down at the same function was used by mistake when the press were covering JPP's divorce from Patricia Ecker.

I had seen the color picture with the mistake. Thanks for the link and sharing this.