Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Aww love your Jimmy *hugs* picture ^_^ Welcome (back) to the forum lightandshade :wave:

I love when he did that to the audience. I love this picture too. Welcome back. :D

Thanks for the welcomes, april_lynn and aen27! :wave: I've been enjoying going through your fantastic posts on this thread, thank you again. ^_^

^ :drool: Lawd help meh! :faint1:

My sentiments, exactly. It's so great to be back among like-minded people. :lol:

^^

That is hot! I feel like this one should go with it :veryhot:

jimmypage207.jpg

Thank you for this!! Sam posted the black and white one in the '76-'77 picture section. It was new to me. :D

You're welcome, shnflacwav. I also love the picture. Someone from tumblr took the watermark off making it look even better.

Edited by aen27

^^

OMG aen27! I hadn't seen ANY of those!! Thank you! That first one is super cool! And the second one :o If this wasn't "Cool" Pics I'd be gushing about that! ^_^

I love the that one too. I love his jacket and his elaborate pen and necklace. His beautiful rings show up in this one too. :D I love the last one because it is is to personas together. Pagey and Zoso. :D