Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Not a dentist!

I have been just been fascinated by the change in Jimmys face since 1977 (since I waited up ALL NIGHT only to see him dribbling and drooling at Live Aid when I was 15 and TOTALLY obsessed by zep. I cried after seeing them at Live Aid.)- and I've talked to people who've had to have dentures fitted 'cos they have too much bone damage to have implants successfully done (or are too tight, as Jimmy has been purported to be from time to time!), and those who've had successful reconstructive stuff done, like shaun ryder. I'm kind of intrigued by people who can damage themselves that much with substance abuse because they think it's cool.... Jimmy obviously thought heroin was cool and a fillip to his creativity, got burnt pretty bad by the experience and thankfully came through it better than some of his generation.

Thankfully he never got to the stage of an uncommonly pure dose, like Janis did, or just plain burnt out like Kurt.

I mean, really....... of the four guys in Zep Jimmy was really the one burning the candles at both ends, in the middle, and anywhere else he could. The fact that it was John who passed and not him was probably as much a shock to him as anyone else surrounding the group!

Aaaaanyway...... I feel I've hijacked a thread that's supposed to celebrate Mr. Page in all of his many incarnations, so I shall very much shut up now!

Thanks for pandering to my slight obsession!

All interesting stuff IMHO xx

Not a dentist!

I have been just been fascinated by the change in Jimmys face since 1977 (since I waited up ALL NIGHT only to see him dribbling and drooling at Live Aid when I was 15 and TOTALLY obsessed by zep. I cried after seeing them at Live Aid.)- and I've talked to people who've had to have dentures fitted 'cos they have too much bone damage to have implants successfully done (or are too tight, as Jimmy has been purported to be from time to time!), and those who've had successful reconstructive stuff done, like shaun ryder. I'm kind of intrigued by people who can damage themselves that much with substance abuse because they think it's cool.... Jimmy obviously thought heroin was cool and a fillip to his creativity, got burnt pretty bad by the experience and thankfully came through it better than some of his generation.

Thankfully he never got to the stage of an uncommonly pure dose, like Janis did, or just plain burnt out like Kurt.

I mean, really....... of the four guys in Zep Jimmy was really the one burning the candles at both ends, in the middle, and anywhere else he could. The fact that it was John who passed and not him was probably as much a shock to him as anyone else surrounding the group!

Aaaaanyway...... I feel I've hijacked a thread that's supposed to celebrate Mr. Page in all of his many incarnations, so I shall very much shut up now!

Thanks for pandering to my slight obsession!

Ok ... all this dental talk has been an occasional twinge for me over the last few days, but I admit that it's nagging away at me and it's time to get to the root (canal) of the problem ..

I realise now that whatever attention I have ever paid to a person's eyes. profile, hair or other features, I have plainly had a blind spot in dentistry terms.

I can of course recognise that Jimmy's teeth are whiter and brighter than they were in the 80s - but all the precise observations about overbite/underbite, denture behaviour and jawline action have left my own jaw dropping in incomprehension.

If anyone wants to elucidate and to offer me a bit of dental education, I'm afraid I might need photographs and examples.

Though , from what you all seem to be saying, the thread topic "hot pics of Jimmy" would appear to be wholly inappropriate.

:lol::lol:

Ok ... all this dental talk has been an occasional twinge for me over the last few days, but I admit that it's nagging away at me and it's time to get to the root (canal) of the problem ..

I realise now that whatever attention I have ever paid to a person's eyes. profile, hair or other features, I have plainly had a blind spot in dentistry terms.

I can of course recognise that Jimmy's teeth are whiter and brighter than they were in the 80s - but all the precise observations about overbite/underbite, denture behaviour and jawline action have left my own jaw dropping in incomprehension.

If anyone wants to elucidate and to offer me a bit of dental education, I'm afraid I might need photographs and examples.

Though , from what you all seem to be saying, the thread topic "hot pics of Jimmy" would appear to be wholly inappropriate.