Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Amazing - what a coincidence!!! Thanks so much for bringing the story to the forums. Love the bit about his hair. Any further information would be gratefully received here. I have certainly only ever heard of him being friendly. :wave:

I have been looking at all the great pics and just wanted to add a note of a sighting a week ago. I have a friend who lives a few houses away from Jim P's house in Sonning. She went out to her back garden and to her surprise, he was sitting in the garden of the house next to her! He said hello and asked her how she was. She and her husband have seen him a few times walking down the street in the village. What is most amusing is when I asked her about his hair, she said he had it braided in a French braid! Wonder who is doing that for him??! She said he was quite friendly and outgoing. And she could not stop shaking till she got back in her house!
Just thought I would share this sighting.

I love Jimmy from the 70's, 80's and so on but I must admit that I have a special thing for silver fox Jimmy :wub:

Agreed! Silver Fox Jimmy is the best!! :wub:

I think you'll be right at home here, Anxss. :D

Thanks to everyone for the recent influx of lovely pics! I adore this one, April. :)

There has been sooo much activity here lately! I'm loving it!! Me too!! :D

399134_4022232793236_1326437460_n.jpg

This is really neat! Thank you aen27!!

This is lovely. I don't think I have seen this before. :D

:wub:

I hadn't either! I love it!! ^_^

Agreed! Silver Fox Jimmy is the best!! :wub:

There has been sooo much activity here lately! I'm loving it!! Me too!! :D

This is really neat! Thank you aen27!!

I hadn't either! I love it!! ^_^

You're welcome! This is my favorite of Jimmy's ads. :D I later noticed that this store was based in Mass too! :D

I also love when there is activity here. :D

I love the second one :wub:

So do I. I love '75-'76 Jimmy. :wub:

BTW...Welcome Back, long time.... :)

I am back on board and have been a very happy girl going through all of the photos you ladies have posted since the last time I have been on. Thank you!! You have made my afternoon. :D