Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Wholeheartedly agree that it's great that he's still around and appears to finally be in very good health.

The main reason I think he's got dentures is the complete change in the shape of his face and the way he holds his lower jaw. Implants can only be put into sound bone and the way his teeth were in '83 I'm not sure there was much left at the front for him. Before then he always had a bit of an overbite (top teeth overlap bottom teeth), after that he seems to have had an underbite (bottom teeth overlap top teeth) - meaning his front teeth have been moved further into his mouth. I think he got away with veneers and bridges for most of the eighties, but I reckon he had quite a bit more work done around the Page/Plant era. He also does a lot of the 'I haven't got my own front teeth any more' facial postures - his lower lip folder over his top lip for example, and there's at least one interview (one of the Japanese ones) where I swear he's been fiddling with his dentures and doesn't quite lock them back in place before he starts talking (another thing my grandad used to do!).

All things considered though, he's looking pretty good for a 69 year old who by all accounts shouldn't really have made it to 40. Teeth are a small price to pay to have survived multiple drug addiction and pretty major alcohol dependency. In fact it's a shame he's so coy about discussing it, because as such an influential person in the music scene he could do a lot for awareness of the problems substance abuse can cause - after all it took him more than 25 years to totally clean himself up!

*sigh* I bet Jimmy's dentures look hot soaking in a glass, I'd just die if I saw him applying them! :faint1:

This is one grainy, underexposed Little MF, but to this day It's one of my absolute faves.

Only saw it once in a Dutch magazine 'muziek expres' hence my guess it was taken during the Rotterdam 75 warm up show. Enjoy.

post-15105-0-65589900-1367387439_thumb.j

Nice shots. Those Oakland shots first appeared in a magazine called Rock Scene in 1977. Glad to have moved on from the dental health exams.

Thanks. I know them I think from Power and the Glory by Chris Welch. So am I!

This was just shared on facebook. His green eyes look beautiful here. :wub:

931321_498191086915493_197772935_n_zpsb6

Thanks. I know them I think from Power and the Glory by Chris Welch. So am I!

This was just shared on facebook. His green eyes look beautiful here. :wub:

931321_498191086915493_197772935_n_zpsb6

Oh yes, very beautiful. I have to go to facebook now :D