Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Sweet! :gimmefive: I saw it on there a couple years back and I thought "Ugh 20 quid", but now I see the error of my ways!! :P

That sounds like a phrase Jimmy says, 'but now I see the error of my ways.' He does say that in his Hard Rock Treasures interview about moving house and carrying everything he's collected over the years. :P

You're welcome. :D

That sounds like a phrase Jimmy says, 'but now I see the error of my ways.' He does say that in his Hard Rock Treasures interview about moving house and carrying everything he's collected over the years. :P

Okay Aen, you have me intrigued. What interview is this?

:o OMG!!! How cool is that?! :D Is my love of Jimmy turning me into Jimmy?! :P Was he saying he's happy he took everything with him or unhappy that he didn't?? I've never read that one yet!

:o OMG!!! How cool is that?! :D Is my love of Jimmy turning me into Jimmy?! :P Was he saying he's happy he took everything with him or unhappy that he didn't?? I've never read that one yet!

Okay Aen, you have me intrigued. What interview is this?

It's not written anywhere. It's from the Hard Rock Treasures DVD. It's his interview near the end with Don Bernstein. He still has black hair.It's around 2005. He actually says that phrase, April. :o Oh -- he's happy he's kept everything. :D

http://www.amazon.com/Hard-Rock-Treasures-Ian-Paice/dp/B000FC2GJG/ref=sr_1_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1368573419&sr=1-1&keywords=Hard+Rock+Treasures

Edited by aen27

It's not written anywhere. It's from the Hard Rock Treasures DVD. It's his interview near the end with Don Bernstein. He still has black hair.It's around 2005. He actually says that phrase, April. :o Oh -- he's happy he's kept everything. :D

http://www.amazon.com/Hard-Rock-Treasures-Ian-Paice/dp/B000FC2GJG/ref=sr_1_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1368573419&sr=1-1&keywords=Hard+Rock+Treasures

Spooky! :D I'll have to watch that! :D