Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

I've always loved that picture, he is so sweet here :wub:

This happened to be one of the first pictures I loved of him. No one could pink and lavender like Jimmy. :wub: I am glad he still has this suit and included in Japanese Swinging London exhibit.

That's not done by me, I found it on tumblr :).

Thanks. :)

I've always loved that picture, he is so sweet here :wub:

Sweet isn't exactly the word I would use here. Nick Kent once opined that Jimmy Page looked like a corrupt choirboy. It's an apt description of the above photo. It also reminds me of a portrait I saw of a young Renaissance nobleman in velvet attire many years ago. The nobleman had pale skin, black hair and almond-shaped eyes. Who knows? Page may have been aiming for that look when he ordered his pink velvet suit.

Sweet isn't exactly the word I would use here. Nick Kent once opined that Jimmy Page looked like a corrupt choirboy. It's an apt description of the above photo. It also reminds me of a portrait I saw of a young Renaissance nobleman in velvet attire many years ago. The nobleman had pale skin, black hair and almond-shaped eyes. Who knows? Page may have been aiming for that look when he ordered his pink velvet suit.

I remember that quote. Jimmy was/still is very interested in the pre-rhaphelites which gets forgotten about. He always reminded me of a pre-rhapelite prince. :D He is the only person who would mention Rossetti in an American magazine, which he did in his interview in December with Rolling Stone. :D

The uncorrupted choirboy. . .

jimmychoir_zpsbe036292.jpg

He reminds me slightly of a Libertine like John Wilmot, the Earl of Rochester

^^

I love that dark blue jacket he has, he looks so good in it :wub:

Me too! I love the shirt he has with it as well :wub:

This just shows he doesn't always wear black these days. :)

Oh yeah! :D I saw that thread, but never read it yet. He looks gorgeous in black, but this was a nice change. Looks so cosy too ^_^

jimmypageledzeppelinled.jpg

The uncorrupted choirboy. . .

jimmychoir_zpsbe036292.jpg

This is a good photo. Notice the way it is lit, the placement of the candle, etc. It looks like a professional job which leads me to wonder: who took this photo and when did they take it? The fact that it is still around after 60 or so years implies that someone cherished it and kept it in a safe place.

This is a good photo. Notice the way it is lit, the placement of the candle, etc. It looks like a professional job which leads me to wonder: who took this photo and when did they take it? The fact that it is still around after 60 or so years implies that someone cherished it and kept it in a safe place.

Yeah, it does look professional - the lighting and everything, plus of course it wouldn't have been permissible for people to just start taking snaps during a service (and look at that pitch-black background - what are they doing, having a service in a power cut?). . . perhaps there was a feature on the choir in the local press or something like that. Or (more likely I reckon, as he's the only kid in the picture and a paper would more likely have wanted a group shot), they had some professional pictures (or at least posed pictures, taken by a talented amateur) taken for the kids' parents, like they do at school.

Either that or it was his mum taking a picture at home, with the lights out and a candle she had lying around, just because she wanted a shot of him in the choirboy get-up (I mean, you would, wouldn't you, if it was your little boy looking so angelic).

Then naturally Jimmy's parents would have treasured it forever...

Yeah, it does look professional - the lighting and everything, plus of course it wouldn't have been permissible for people to just start taking snaps during a service (and look at that pitch-black background - what are they doing, having a service in a power cut?). . . perhaps there was a feature on the choir in the local press or something like that. Or (more likely I reckon, as he's the only kid in the picture and a paper would more likely have wanted a group shot), they had some professional pictures (or at least posed pictures, taken by a talented amateur) taken for the kids' parents, like they do at school.

Either that or it was his mum taking a picture at home, with the lights out and a candle she had lying around, just because she wanted a shot of him in the choirboy get-up (I mean, you would, wouldn't you, if it was your little boy looking so angelic).

Then naturally Jimmy's parents would have treasured it forever...

This came from his book. He uses this to open it. I believe he told Guitar World that it was the Choir director who took it of him. He named him in the interview, but I don't remember it off hand.

^ He really looks good in hats. :)

I agree. :)

This came from his book. He uses this to open it. I believe he told Guitar World that it was the Choir director who took it of him. He named him in the interview, but I don't remember it off hand.

I agree. :)

Oh I do, now you mention - Mr Coffin(!)