Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Me too! :D I know, it's such high quality! Aww and I know that's your favourite outift ^_^

Thanks for telling me about the magazine. :) Here's the magazine I'm after at the moment :wub:

njbf.jpg

I know you do. ;)

I love the cover too. I love him in that red/white black trimmed shirt. :D

I am going through the thread again and have never seen this one before.

Look at those long legs of his. I am actually jealous of a man's body. :P

I read somewhere that he was his school's hurdling champion way back when. If this is true, his very long legs probably gave him an advantage. One of my favorite film clips from Page's Yardbird days shows him wearing an embroidered jacket, ruffled shirt and blue crushed velvet pants that emphasized how long his legs were. He looked the epitome of a 1960's pop star as he played his guitar.

I read somewhere that he was his school's hurdling champion way back when. If this is true, his very long legs probably gave him an advantage. One of my favorite film clips from Page's Yardbird days shows him wearing an embroidered jacket, ruffled shirt and blue crushed velvet pants that emphasized how long his legs were. He looked the epitome of a 1960's pop star as he played his guitar.

He was. He talks about it here. Go to 2:00

http://youtu.be/mRq4r7p7Uzs