Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

But he was perfect at that RAH gig... his knit vest and jeans... god, only Zeppelin's music can be as beautiful as Jimmy...

I know, right? Only man who ever looked cool in a sleeveless cardigan (a garment I would usually associate with my granddad).

He said somewhere that he had his hair Tiny Tim length at the time of RAH. He does mention him, which is what was shared. He also said he was critized in England for wearing his hair that long. I am sure his hair is naturally curly. I can tell as mine also is. I always think it looked beautiful. According to Pamela he spent a long time doing it.

Edited by aen27

He said somewhere that he had his hair Tiny Tim length at the time of RAH. He does mention him, which is what was shared. He also said he was critized in England for wearing his hair that long. I am sure his hair is naturally curly. I can tell as mine also is. I always think it looked beautiful. According to Pamela he spent a long time doing it.

I don't think it's naturally curly - it never looks so in any of the pics from the Yardbirds days or earlier. Pamela mentioned his "little crimping machine", which sounds right to me - throughout the 70s the degree of curliness / waviness varies quite a bit, like it's been styled in different ways. (Also, I'm naturally wavy-haired too and I've got to say his curls often look to uniform and perfect to be the real deal. Painful experience has taught me that very rarely do you wake up without some of your natural waves refusing to lie the right way or something - half the time you just look like you've been dragged through a hedge). Then he had those awful perms in the 80s and 90s. . . these days there's sometimes a bit of curl there but usually not (the curls came and went a bit after he went grey but before it got to ponytail-length), which points to it being faked.

I don't think it's naturally curly - it never looks so in any of the pics from the Yardbirds days or earlier. Pamela mentioned his "little crimping machine", which sounds right to me - throughout the 70s the degree of curliness / waviness varies quite a bit, like it's been styled in different ways. (Also, I'm naturally wavy-haired too and I've got to say his curls often look to uniform and perfect to be the real deal. Painful experience has taught me that very rarely do you wake up without some of your natural waves refusing to lie the right way or something - half the time you just look like you've been dragged through a hedge). Then he had those awful perms in the 80s and 90s. . . these days there's sometimes a bit of curl there but usually not (the curls came and went a bit after he went grey but before it got to ponytail-length), which points to it being faked.

The reason why I mention this is because once his hair was long and even to the early 80s, even when he wasn't on stage and wasn't sweaty :D it looks thick and not very straight.

It's natural.

there is a natural curl. I say that because it is more then a wave to the hair. If you look at the pictures of him now, he has a curly pony tale.. its not a bun. I doubt he would curl his hair to this day and put it in a pony tale, even in 98 when I saw him at red rocks in Colorado, he had a natural curl to the short hair he had. He needed a trim that day honestly. Still looked wonderful though. but there is a natural curl to his hair, its soft but still...what woman wouldn;t want a man with soft coal black curls?

Edited by MoiraPendragon

there is a natural curl. I say that because it is more then a wave to the hair. If you look at the pictures of him now, he has a curly pony tale.. its not a bun. I doubt he would curl his hair to this day and put it in a pony tale, even in 98 when I saw him at red rocks in Colorado, he had a natural curl to the short hair he had. He needed a trim that day honestly. Still looked wonderful though. but there is a natural curl to his hair, its soft but still...what woman wouldn;t want a man with soft coal black curls?

I also notice, Moira and I agree with you. :D

Jimmy drawing a raffle ticket. Also in the photo is actor, Dudley Sutton, (in pink!). The Rocky Recovery gig, 24 November 2012 at the Montgomery Hall. Photo is the copyright of Sue Mercer.

post-14347-0-36205600-1374400839_thumb.j

Edited by kenog

Pamela des Barres and Richard Cole have both remarked that Page used to curl his hair before gigs. He wouldn't have needed to do this if it were naturally curly. If you look at some of the photos of him in his teens and early twenties that are floating around the internet, his hair wasn't curly in them. It had a slight wave and appeared to be very thick. I'm almost certain that Page had perms from 1975-1984 and again throughout much of the 90's.

I know there are a few of us Pagettes who adore Jimmy's jewelry.

Cookie posted this on his twitter feed, I don't think it has been posted elsewhere here. But I knew a few here would be like me and find this fascinating!

So although it is not a hot pic of Jimmy, it is a link to a pic of a really cool piece of jewelry owned by JPP!

http://r.ebay.com/2airaD

Also it's mentioned there are photos of him wearing it with a black velvet blazer.

Aen, does that ring a bell?

Cookie posted this on his twitter feed, I don't think it has been posted elsewhere here. But I knew a few here would be like me and find this fascinating!

So although it is not a hot pic of Jimmy, it is a link to a pic of a really cool piece of jewelry owned by JPP!

Also it's mentioned there are photos of him wearing it with a black velvet blazer.

IT was also on facebook.

:blink::o:drool: