Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

I know there are a few of us Pagettes who adore Jimmy's jewelry.

Cookie posted this on his twitter feed, I don't think it has been posted elsewhere here. But I knew a few here would be like me and find this fascinating!

So although it is not a hot pic of Jimmy, it is a link to a pic of a really cool piece of jewelry owned by JPP!

http://r.ebay.com/2airaD

Also it's mentioned there are photos of him wearing it with a black velvet blazer.

Aen, does that ring a bell?

I know there are a few of us Pagettes who adore Jimmy's jewelry.

Cookie posted this on his twitter feed, I don't think it has been posted elsewhere here. But I knew a few here would be like me and find this fascinating!

So although it is not a hot pic of Jimmy, it is a link to a pic of a really cool piece of jewelry owned by JPP!

http://r.ebay.com/2airaD

Also it's mentioned there are photos of him wearing it with a black velvet blazer.

Aen, does that ring a bell?

He wears a black velvet blazer at the beginning of the Brussels show in '75 and more known, are the 2 pictures of him in one at David Essex's Silver Dream Racer in 1980. I can't get at my pictures right now but I can post them after I get home. Love the pin too. Doesn't look familar. :) Edited by aen27

He wears a black velvet blazer at the beginning of the Brussels show in '75 and more known, are the 2 pictures of him in one at David Essex's Silver Dream Racer in 1980. I can't get at my pictures right now but I can post them after I get home. Love the pin too. Doesn't look familar. :)

Thanks girl! :)

I would love to see a pic of him wearing it!!

AND...I wish I had the moula, cause I would sure bid!

:-)

Thanks Aen!

I can't tell in the top one if he is wearing a large pin on his lapel or not... Kinda looks like maybe.

I just love the middle pic, it is one of my favorite photos of Mr. Page!

He is wearing the g clef pin in them. I love the middle one too. There is a almost no information about him attending the premiere of this little movie. :D

Does anyone know who are the two other gentlemen in the bottom photo?

The bald gentleman is Fashion Designer, John Varvatos.

The other gentleman is Guitarist, Gary Clark Jr.

Jimmy and Gary did a recent ad campaign together, modeling for the John Varvatos brand!

There is a thread on here somewhere showing the ads, pics, and a very beautifully done video!

I will see if I can find it.

Peace!

Found it:

http://forums.ledzeppelin.com/index.php?/topic/19371-supermodel-jimmy/

Edited by Bayougal65

I certainly feel that I have feelings for him like I would for anyone I do in real life.

Me too, actually I love him like religious people love their God. They're not in love with him, but they respect him more than anyone else, I am fascinated and so on notworthy.gif

Me too, actually I love him like religious people love their God. They're not in love with him, but they respect him more than anyone else, I am fascinated and so on notworthy.gif

Me too. I really care about him very much.

Some people give so much to your life through their music, it's almost as if you have "met" in some way (would it be pretentious to say on the soul level? Yes? Then I won't). I felt a bit like that when Ray Manzarek died: I've loved the Doors' music all my life, it seems unreal that he's gone.