Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

tumblr_mbmxjv6z4A1r29jn5o1_1280.jpg

Another nice photo of Jimmy Page but then, he is a photogenic guy. For me, the real treat was the guy sitting next to him. It took me a moment to realize that it was John Paul Jones. This is one of the more revealing photos of JPJ from that era that I've seen.

Another nice photo of Jimmy Page but then, he is a photogenic guy. For me, the real treat was the guy sitting next to him. It took me a moment to realize that it was John Paul Jones. This is one of the more revealing photos of JPJ from that era that I've seen.

i especially liked JPJ in that pic also. they look like a couple of adorable shy guys in that pic.

i especially liked JPJ in that pic also. they look like a couple of adorable shy guys in that pic.

He's fiddling with his hair. Was he bored? Nervous? This was as long as JPJ ever wore his hair during the Zep era. It's nice hair too; thick and glossy. Led Zeppelin was the original hair band with three of the four members having long, lush locks.

I believe it's his wife, Patricia.

He didn't meet Patricia until the end of 1984 according to knebby. This is 1977. I also think its a groupie though I am pretty sure he was back with Charlotte at this point. I agree about him being hot. ;)

He didn't meet Patricia until the end of 1984 according to knebby. This is 1977. I also think its a groupie though I am pretty sure he was back with Charlotte at this point. I agree about him being hot. ;)

Thanks, aen27. I thought it was Patricia because of her hair; it looks like Patricia's hair from the last picture I saw of her. Charlotte's hair was not that blond. If it's a groupie, she is really well dressed!!! Jimmy is gorgeous, as always.

Jimmy is prettier than Jagger, that's why. :) He seems to like/admire photographers as well. I can understand photographers finding him an irresistible subject, especially as a young man when he dressed with such flair (the custom-made dragon suits, chunky jewelry, fearless mixing of florals with stripes) and had such a dark/mysterious air about him. David Gilmour was mostly a t-shirt and jeans guy, who was already getting pudgy in his 20s (still beautiful, don't get me wrong). "A Saucerful of Secrets" biography claimed that the English music papers in the 70s teased him mercilessly for having greasy hair. He's introverted, as is Jimmy, but Jimmy is more charismatic.

Gilmour is very private and doesn't seem to enjoy attention the way other musicians do. Page is private too of course, but also seems to be a charming & social man. Think of the encounters with him that people on these forums have written about - he's lovely!

Is it just me or has Jimmy Page been photographed a lot, even by celebrity standards? There seem to be hundreds of professional quality photos of the man floating about the internet. I assume that for every photo of him on the internet there are even more that aren't on the internet for legal reasons. That's a lot of photos. Yes, he's been a public figure for almost half a century. Yes, he is an iconic rock star. But so is Mick Jagger. I haven't seen nearly as many photos of Jagger on the internet as I have of Page.

I'm sure it helped that Page was physically beautiful as a young man. But so was David Gilmour. He even worked as a model for a short time. However, there aren't nearly as many photos of the young Gilmour as there are of the young Page. Another thing I've noticed is that Page had many different "looks" when he was in his twenties. Was that another part of his attraction for photographers? They never knew which Jimmy Page they were going to get?

Thanks, aen27. I thought it was Patricia because of her hair; it looks like Patricia's hair from the last picture I saw of her. Charlotte's hair was not that blond. If it's a groupie, she is really well dressed!!! Jimmy is gorgeous, as always.

Could it be Krissy Wood?

While I had seen that video before, and wouldn't mind being her, I feel she was very unimportant to them the way the rest of the groupies are. So it does not bother me as it did when I first saw it. I will also say, I like Jimmy's hair style from here to about 2006 the least of all the eras.

Aen, I've just picked on your quote only as an example of the speculation on these pages about that video .

Maybe someone here has got the speculation right, but it seems that none of us was there and so we don't know for sure. So here's my own speculation.

I think it was an Italian TV set-up, by the pink haired DJ and his production team. That's pretty clear from the way the camera dwells on her, she's been given gifts to distribute, she's the centrepiece of his filming and he's making sure she meets Plant and Page (while informing them that at least one more girl is waiting outside). He even interviews her at one point.

Why would he? Because the way Italian TV uses sex and women to make almost all programmes is notorious. ( Most of the Italian media is owned by or has business links to Silvio Berlusconi, who has his own issues over sexual behaviour).

Hell, you can barely even make a news programme without using women and sex in a way that would be inconceivable in the States, Western Europe and most other countries you can think of. So how would you dream of making an Italian music doc about those two without ensuring some kind of backstage groupie action? Want to be sure of getting results? Bring your own girl, supply her with gifts, and make sure you keep her in shot. Of course you need Jimmy and Robert to do what comes naturally - but there you're on pretty safe ground.

Here's one of many descriptions you can find about what is the norm on Italian tv

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/newsdesk/2011/05/video-berlusconis-women-adoring-otherwise.html

I BET she wasn't some adoring fan who only wanted to get into a hot little clinch with one or both of them. I'd say she was a TV prop... but hey, looks like fun, and she probably got a bit of money for it.

Edited by truth and beauty

Probably a groupie then.

did they (LZ men) just walk around like that in their tour cities with groupies, hand in hand? hum. who knows, there were so many 'women' it seems...jimmy just always looks so damn mysterious. i like, for some reason, when he's unshaven, makes his pale skin look whiter and makes him look darker, too.

Aen, I've just picked on your quote only as an example of the speculation on these pages about that video .

Maybe someone here has got the speculation right, but it seems that none of us was there and so we don't know for sure. So here's my own speculation.

I think it was an Italian TV set-up, by the pink haired DJ and his production team. That's pretty clear from the way the camera dwells on her, she's been given gifts to distribute, she's the centrepiece of his filming and he's making sure she meets Plant and Page (while informing them that at least one more girl is waiting outside). He even interviews her at one point.

Why would he? Because the way Italian TV uses sex and women to make almost all programmes is notorious. ( Most of the Italian media is owned by or has business links to Silvio Berlusconi, who has his own issues over sexual behaviour).

Hell, you can barely even make a news programme without using women and sex in a way that would be inconceivable in the States, Western Europe and most other countries you can think of. So how would you dream of making an Italian music doc about those two without ensuring some kind of backstage groupie action? Want to be sure of getting results? Bring your own girl, supply her with gifts, and make sure you keep her in shot. Of course you need Jimmy and Robert to do what comes naturally - but there you're on pretty safe ground.

Here's one of many descriptions you can find about what is the norm on Italian tv

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/newsdesk/2011/05/video-berlusconis-women-adoring-otherwise.html

I BET she wasn't some adoring fan who only wanted to get into a hot little clinch with one or both of them. I'd say she was a TV prop... but hey, looks like fun, and she probably got a bit of money for it.

Thanks for this, truth and beauty. This is a very interesting way to look at this situation. I think you may be right.

did they (LZ men) just walk around like that in their tour cities with groupies, hand in hand? hum. who knows, there were so many 'women' it seems...jimmy just always looks so damn mysterious. i like, for some reason, when he's unshaven, makes his pale skin look whiter and makes him look darker, too.

I question that too. I love the way he looks.

I have heard that he did see Krissy Wood past 1974, but I am not sure if it is indeed her.

It could be DD. Whomever the girl is, she is very fashionably dressed - not like a groupie would be. I'll be SteveAJones would know. We should ask him because now it is driving me crazy. LOL

there's another photo of him with her. she's very 'busty' and blonde. there's another vid of him coming out of a hotel getting into a limo with some tall blonde too, he's holding her arm or hand and rushing her into the car. made me jealous. i need jimmy page rehab or sumthin'. good grief!

Thanks for this, truth and beauty. This is a very interesting way to look at this situation. I think you may be right.

I question that too. I love the way he looks.

I have heard that he did see Krissy Wood past 1974, but I am not sure if it is indeed her.

yeah, krissy and bebe were in the early 70's i wonder with was up with Charlotte - she had to have known all this, wonder if it was just an open relationship or jimmy just didn't care. bad boy, bad..bad boy, probably just couldn't help himself. ha!

It could be DD. Whomever the girl is, she is very fashionably dressed - not like a groupie would be. I'll be SteveAJones would know. We should ask him because now it is driving me crazy. LOL

there's another photo of him with her. she's very 'busty' and blonde. there's another vid of him coming out of a hotel getting into a limo with some tall blonde too, he's holding her arm or hand and rushing her into the car. made me jealous. i need jimmy page rehab or sumthin'. good grief!

It is the same girl in that footage. She is dressed too well to be a groupie. I also wondered if it was someone who worked for them, but than why would she be holding hands with Jimmy? Steve would know. Possibly Knebby too. She does look a little like Krissy, but I am not sure if it would be her as its NYC.

yeah, krissy and bebe were in the early 70's i wonder with was up with Charlotte - she had to have known all this, wonder if it was just an open relationship or jimmy just didn't care. bad boy, bad..bad boy, probably just couldn't help himself. ha!

She visited him on tours, according to Richard Cole so its possible. Possibly the latter. Charlotte must have meant enough that she gets to be in his book as well as Jackie. Edited by aen27

i can see this being the case. look at how that guy is passing out gifts telling him it's from some girl out there that he could meet later. i'm sure he had enough girls out there that if they lost interest in the ones inside they could bring more in to at least keep them there long enough for some interview.